What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Monster Cloud V2 Quad RDA

http://youtu.be/1BiXaweKWR0

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Thanks for that link after watching that i feel like a coiling god :2thumbsup: i was never going to run this in dual coil mode so as soon as it arrived i took the two coils out
and built Four new one's, i did just what todd ended up doing only i did it first time and am still running that build now, i didn't pop any coils and i didn't have any shorts
it just worked and as todd says it's a great vape and i agree:2thumbsup:

Mibr came coil less.....its running quad .45 kanthal coils at .2ohm.

Its f*&^/$ g insane! I like it:imstupid

I might be tempted by one,if I could be sure I wouldn't get so utterly pissed off with it by the time I'd found my favourite build.I got a W3,and it was taking me forever + a lifetime just to build a quad coil that worked brilliantly only to then fall totally out of love with it as there's nothing at all for a juice well so all the juice is stored in the wicks,& I had to rebuild it a few times before I finally got a setup on voodoo wool that worked.

Now I've got an Origen clone(same setup/juice wells as the Orieco Storm)and I love it,apart from it's a juice muncher.I was running it at 0.7 ish ohms,and a juice prime lasted all day.I rewound it at 0.2-3 ohms ish & it now uses the juice up inside 15 minutes :P
I did need drill the air holes a little larger(1.5 is now 2 mm)but I've also just got a Double Cross,& it is mental on 0.3 ohms with 1mm x 0.05 ribbon kanthal.

With the results I'm getting from these 2 RDA's & a Dreadnaut Hybrid ordered,I've been told by the GF I am NOT allowed to buy any more hardware as I only have one mouth and I'm the only nicotine junkie in the house. :P

I'll keep nagging,I might get her to change her mind once the Dreadnaut gets here & she's shouted for the millionth time that she can't see the TV for the fog. :rofl:

i never loved my W3 thats why i don't have it any more, but the Origen is another thing i prefer it to the storm but i dont't know why? it just is, if that makes any sense
but this thing is something else, it is the nuts very touchy to build but it's so worth it old school wire round your wick type set-up i'm running quad at 0.4ohm and it,s silly good,
and the juice well/tank is massive i am considering getting the original it's that good :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom