What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Monster Cloud V2 Quad RDA

wuz_uk

Achiever
just a quickie.JPG Monster Cloud V2 (clone)

Well this little bad boy has been all over the world Germany,USA,Jamaica just to get to me in good old Essex,UK 15 day delivery The Vedor says the German post office was at fault but better comms from the vendor would have been nice!!

But Was it worth the wait??

YES and YES when it turns up it has two pre built coils already in place (and they looked ok) but this is a quad coil bad boy, so
they had to come out and four new coils and wicks needed to go in, well this atty is a bit fiddly so if your not sure about coils and building you might want to give this a miss, but if you persevere with this one the pay off is quite something else! this atty has a very deep (cavernous) drip well so you will not over drip this ever, it also has four air holes and lung vaping is possible, with very large clouds
;)

WHERE FROM: https://www.vapor-freak.de

HOW MUCH: Price: 22.90 Euro Shipping to the UK 9.50 Euro

monster cload 2.JPG

monstercloud1.jpg

Last edited:
I think mine is waiting at the sorting office. Cant wait aa its intended for the ob18650, direct cell contact should make the most of it :flames:

I think mine is waiting at the sorting office. Cant wait aa its intended for the ob18650, direct cell contact should make the most of it :flames:

you will not be disappointed, i have my one one the Hades at the moment it's the nuts! :thumbup:

I've got it.......I'm not all that clear, did we buy clones or not? I figure sit the coils with the legs to the bottom and thr wicks running in line with the well? Got to work on car and then I can tinker later.

I'm intrigued to see this in working order,posting vendor pictures wasn't a nice thing to do. :rofl:

I'm intrigued to see this in working order,posting vendor pictures wasn't a nice thing to do. :rofl:
IMG_20140412_115414_1.jpg IMG_20140412_115450.jpg

don't say i don't do anything for you :grin2: i only have my phone to take pics with and it's a pain :lol1:

yes and i think they are clones but very good one's ;)

Last edited:
smart looking device! No time for quads personally. How you like the hades @wuz_uk?

Pauly i am liking it very much, its shorter than a panzer but a bit fatter the finish is simply perfect and the battery last all day, what else can you want from a mech?

and another thing that i am a bit OCD about is the locking ring it's fantastic works like they should, never sticks and silky smooth:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom