What's new

Review 'Mad Hatter Mini' review

Really good review mate.

Details were thorough and informative. Any mild bias was declared honestly and all the important things were covered.
Shot nicely, sound was fine, everything well lit and in focus and all the tools to hand.
Delivery was natural, smooth, confident, eloquent, personal and engaging.
Looks like you did all the prep and had a good think about what you wanted to say beforehand but weren't doggedly tied to a script.

If I had to nit-pick I'd say that some of the Radio-One DJ touches seemed a bit awkward, like you felt you had to put more personality into it. Might have just been my imagination but if that is the case I'd say just be yourself - even if people expect a bit of "yo peeps! wassup?!" stuff in reviews it doesn't mean they like it or that it improves the review. Same goes for gratuitous fade-to-cloud shots.

Great effort. Given that I don't even like having my photo taken, let along shared, let alone volunteer a 20-minute video of myself to the unwashed masses in the hope of helping them have a better vape I'd say a big thumbs-up and I look forward to the next one.

Thanks Wraith, really appreciate the time taken to give me your thoughts :)

Not that it's an excuse, but I was crap-tired when I did this one LOL Most of my vids I'm pretty natural, I'm alarmingly similar in 'real life' anyway LOL

Back
Top Bottom