What's new

Review Kayfun Mini V.3 (this is NOT begginner friendly)

have you tryed with the legs at the bottom instead of the top of the coil when you screw it down and yes practice makes perfect im still learning every day its what makes it fun :)

To be fair, on the mini v3, i am getting used to fiddling about for a while to get a coil in,
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1478214933.470193.jpg

Yes lol i have but didnt think about this time would have been better wouldn't it [emoji28]

Glad I'm posting these things getting some great tips.
every days a school day for all of us :2thumbsup:

Last edited:
Looks like that coil might be set a bit high. Should be about 2mm.

See Quorax video at 14:40

After a whole day of trying, i can honestly say its the screws, they are just too rounded, you need pretty thin wire to use those, ive heard of someone using 26 but they must have some different screws...

Just keep practicing @nayngnottz94. If you have the coil close-ish to the airflow with the legs going clockwise round the screw. Wrap it all the way so you're holding the leg of the coil up against the other screw. Screw down the first screw so the wire is trapped under 3/4 of the underneath of the screw head. Same with the other screw.

Pretty sure I've done a poor job of explaining it, but just don't rush it, have a few goes. Once you have it right once, all future builds will be much easier. [emoji106]

Just keep practicing @nayngnottz94. If you have the coil close-ish to the airflow with the legs going clockwise round the screw. Wrap it all the way so you're holding the leg of the coil up against the other screw. Screw down the first screw so the wire is trapped under 3/4 of the underneath of the screw head. Same with the other screw.

Pretty sure I've done a poor job of explaining it, but just don't rush it, have a few goes. Once you have it right once, all future builds will be much easier. [emoji106]
well my squape rs arrived today, I had that up and running within minutes, I'll get the kayfun going pretty soon I hope, like you say, keep trying

Back
Top Bottom