What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Kayfun Lite Plus (Version 2) by Svoemesto - Atomizer Review

Soldier Blue

The Vaper that "Can't be aroused."
This review is for a product that has either been purchased by myself or sent to me free of charge by the vendor named below for the purpose of review and the opinion expressed here is my own and not necessarily that of Planet Of The Vapes.

www.svoemesto.de

Kayfun Lite Plus (version 2), plus a few extras.

Just a quick and dirty mini review of the ‘new’ Kayfun Lite Plus direct from Svoemesto in Germany. I’ll only concentrate on the changes as the ‘guts’ of the Kayfun have essentially stayed the same.

So, I’m a big Kayfun fan and when I saw this I simply had to have it. Being loyal to Cloud 9 (keep it British folks) I went there first but they’re probably waiting on stock as they didn’t have it available so I went direct to Svoemesto. This is essentially the Kayfun Lite Plus BUT with a few nice tweaks.

For starters, they’ve now changed the drip tip as standard, which is a removable drip tip which I love and so much I’ve got them on most of my gear now as they are small (just 17mm external length) and have a double ‘o’ ring so they fit snugly in just about everything. They’ve also played around with the top section a little so that you can use a smaller tank with the existing chimney (more of that in a minute) and they’ve also changed the engraving on the bottom which now includes the month and year of manufacture.

Now, I’ve tried the Nano kits to shrink the Kayfun down a little but the colour of the stainless wasn’t exactly the same and having a bit of OCD and not wanting to polish my Kayfuns, this was a big no but Svoemesto have bought out the ‘M Tank’. This is a shortened version of the standard poly tank that allows you to use the same size chimney to shrink the overall size of the Kayfun. The existing chimney slots inside the top cap (which has been widened in version 2), hence the reason you can change just the tank without getting a smaller chimney. The one in the photo is the 22mm version which drops vertically, whereas the 23mm version is slightly barrel shaped.

In ‘M Tank’ mode (additional extra) with the new drip tip this measures just 60mm (excluding 510 connector) and sitting on top of a Paps in 350 mode it looks lovely. I’ve shown this in a couple of the photo’s next to a standard Kayfun 3.1 (81mm length) on top of a Dingo and when my son saw it he said ‘’it's dench and sick as tits’’. Now I’m not quite sure what Judi Dench and a weird sex act have got to do with it but I think he’s right !!

Finally, I spoke to Svoemesto on a Sunday night around 10pm and at 8am Wednesday morning the safely packed box, with all the usual extras (stainless sections, poly tank, spares kit and screw driver) were in my hands so considering this came from Germany – wow.

All the best and thanks for reading,

Jase – AKA Soldier Blue.

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Personally, I'm not really into clones and if I was I wouldn't be getting them from ebay. There are some good Kayfun clones out there and if I were to get one, I'd get one of the HCigar clones from Vape Geek but I'd rather own one real one, than two clones. I'm not anti clone - just my opinion.

I think it was Gucci that once said ''Price is forgotten, a long time after quality is remembered'' and all I know is that I've had far fewer problems with real devices than clones so where I can afford it, I'll opt for the real one all day long.

Good luck, whichever path you go down,

SB.

Cheers dude. Gonna give it a whirl, £25 & if it's good - winner, if it's not i'll report here.

Back
Top Bottom