What's new

Review Kayfun from Vape Geek :)

K

KulrMeStoopid

I got this http://vapegeek.co.uk/Hcigar-Kayfun-31-78.htm as a gift from my most amazing Blossom and Team :D

It hit my pillow just around noon time fast forward past the sobby mushy part where I shed tears (yes over vape gear) but more so over the thoughtfulness of the POTV Team....

I quickly rushed downstairs and took it to bits (as I do with pretty much everything I own anyways) gave it a good wash in some soapy hot water, dried it all off and set to work.

I popped it onto my stealthvape ohm checker thingy majiggy and had a think back to Vapefest when Martyn got busy coiling everyones newly bought Kayfuns and figured I could do it without the help of tutorial.

In about 5 mins I had it all coiled with a 1.4 ohm coil and started putting it back together again.

Popped it on the Nerm and checked for shorts (actually I just waited to see if the battery got hot :P which it didnt) Checked that the coil was firing, dripped a bit of juice onto the coil and wicks, checked for vapour production and all was good.

Finished putting it together, filled it with Lemon Sherbert from Vape It UK and have been happily puffing on it for near 9 hours :D

The flavour coming through is simply amazing. Nothing I have ever vaped (other than the kayfuns at vapefest) have EVER tasted this good. End of.

I love it! If you dont have one, get it. Its something you wont ever want to get rid of!

+1 on that, I had mine at .92 to start with but slightly burnt taste re coiled it to 1.4 and awsomeness

So glad you like it KulrMeStoopid, I'd read great reviews on it and a little birdie told me you were interested in getting one!

Big thanks to Vape Geek for all their help arranging this without you finding out, Nat even designed the Xmas card!

It's just our way of saying thanks for all the work you do for vapers everwhere, so enjoy it, you deserve it!

Last edited:
The card has gone into my "never want to forget this" treasure box which holds little things like my sons ankle bracelets from their births and their lil foot prints... origami fisherman and boat made from beer labels and silly things like costume jewelry from my childhood... deffo special to me <3

I got this http://vapegeek.co.uk/Hcigar-Kayfun-31-78.htm as a gift from my most amazing @Blossom and Team :D

It hit my pillow just around noon time fast forward past the sobby mushy part where I shed tears (yes over vape gear) but more so over the thoughtfulness of the POTV Team....

I quickly rushed downstairs and took it to bits (as I do with pretty much everything I own anyways) gave it a good wash in some soapy hot water, dried it all off and set to work.

I popped it onto my stealthvape ohm checker thingy majiggy and had a think back to Vapefest when Martyn got busy coiling everyones newly bought Kayfuns and figured I could do it without the help of tutorial.

In about 5 mins I had it all coiled with a 1.4 ohm coil and started putting it back together again.

Popped it on the Nerm and checked for shorts (actually I just waited to see if the battery got hot :P which it didnt) Checked that the coil was firing, dripped a bit of juice onto the coil and wicks, checked for vapour production and all was good.

Finished putting it together, filled it with Lemon Sherbert from Vape It UK and have been happily puffing on it for near 9 hours :D

The flavour coming through is simply amazing. Nothing I have ever vaped (other than the kayfuns at vapefest) have EVER tasted this good. End of.

I love it! If you dont have one, get it. Its something you wont ever want to get rid of!

Any problems yet?, no dry hits or anything?

Any problems yet?, no dry hits or anything?

I thought it was bound to leak or at least a dry hit. I am through more than half a tank full and not a single dry hit, no burning and not a single leak yet either.

Im still trying to figure out what the lil screw in the side is for? Filling probably with a needle yea?

I thought it was bound to leak or at least a dry hit. I am through more than half a tank full and not a single dry hit, no burning and not a single leak yet either.

Im still trying to figure out what the lil screw in the side is for? Filling probably with a needle yea?
Air control:):)

I've been filling from the top with no issues as I've no idea what to stick into the fill hole.

Back
Top Bottom