What's new

Innokin Ares RTA

quincey43

Achiever
I was lucky enough to win this on the giveaway, I was sooo pleased and it arrived this morning. It is a BIG tank but I put it on my Wismec Sinuous p80 which has the 510 in the centre and it fits a treat. I put in one of the 1ohm coils that came with it and it is so easy to build on and catches the wire easily. I really like the tanks that have the wick tucked into the cut outs and mine is just above the bottom but not touching and it is wicking fine. I put in my favorite juice (cherry menthol 9mg) which is a juice I know well and the flavour is absolutely spot on!! The coil is coming out at a smidge under 1ohm and I am running it at 17 watts with just 2 air holes showing and for me it is the perfect MTL draw!! Sometimes you read about the hype on a tank and get really excited about getting it and when you do it is a dissapointment well not this one, it is everything I hoped it would be and then some. It all fits together beautifully with smooth threads and the top fill is brilliant, I filled mine with a dropper bottle and there were no problems. I quess by now you will realise that I quite like this tank, well actually I LOVE this tank so if you are looking for the Perfect MTL tank, look no further! I will have a play at different coils and PG VG juices but I can't see any problems as yet. I have never put anything on the review section so I'm sorry if it's a bit naff but wanted to shout from the rooftops just how good (for me) this tank is.

Looking forward to when these become more widely available. I'm struggling to find one to buy at the moment.

Very excited about this tank.

Think I might take a punt on this one, berserker and siren 2 just didn't appeal to me for some reason and had actually been looking forward to siren 2( have v1) but just didn't like the look of it thought it actually looked a bit tacky with the paint finish they went with.

Think I might take a punt on this one, berserker and siren 2 just didn't appeal to me for some reason and had actually been looking forward to siren 2( have v1) but just didn't like the look of it thought it actually looked a bit tacky with the paint finish they went with.
I have the Berserker and the Siren v2, I like the Berserker in fact I have two but the Siren for some reason doesn't rock my boat at all, don't really know why just not for me.

I have the Berserker and the Siren v2, I like the Berserker in fact I have two but the Siren for some reason doesn't rock my boat at all, don't really know why just not for me.
I think I've got to the point where I have a few rta's now that are near perfect for me so tend to get a bit picky now. A year ago I probably would have bought all 3.lol.

Great review @quincey43, I’ve never been brave enough to try rebuildable. You may just have changed my mind.
Thank-you [emoji106]

Great review @quincey43, I’ve never been brave enough to try rebuildable. You may just have changed my mind.
Thank-you [emoji106]
Go for it!! I can spend ages just loosing myself in coil building it is very therapeutic at least it is once you have cracked the building of coils which is very annoying to start with but is really not as difficult as it seems, and it gives you lots of options on you coil ohm's

Go for it!! I can spend ages just loosing myself in coil building it is very therapeutic at least it is once you have cracked the building of coils which is very annoying to start with but is really not as difficult as it seems, and it gives you lots of options on you coil ohm's

What swings this one for me is the included coils. Do I need to buy a ohm reader, just a bit worried I might blow my face off. Heard it said that you can use your mod to read ohm’s. TIA

What swings this one for me is the included coils. Do I need to buy a ohm reader, just a bit worried I might blow my face off. Heard it said that you can use your mod to read ohm’s. TIA
Your mod will read the ohms and if it is a regulated mod the chances of anything happening are small. I have the tab2 which reads the ohms and you can fire the coil on it as well but it is not really a must, I just like buying!! You only get 2 coils and then it's build your own although you can get pre-made coils from Fasttech but making your own is part of the fun!!

Your mod will read the ohms and if it is a regulated mod the chances of anything happening are small. I have the tab2 which reads the ohms and you can fire the coil on it as well but it is not really a must, I just like buying!! You only get 2 coils and then it's build your own although you can get pre-made coils from Fasttech but making your own is part of the fun!!

Cheers, I may just make the Ares my vape Christmas present to myself. [emoji4] I know there is a stock coil version coming out ‘zenith’ nobody seems to be stocking it as yet. Thanks for all the info J. [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom