What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Initial Impressions Of Ismoka Magoo Ithakalike

Careful with the little black thumbwheel, mine snapped and I can't get a replacement anywhere. Shame cos I agree, it's a cracking vape.

I'll have to have more time with it, but the dual-coil aspect of it may bring it just above kayfun taste levels. And with pre-made res/no res wires from stealthvapes, easy enough to coil, coming out with two 1.8ohm coils at 0.9ohms.
I heard that some people can find it a bit harsh, but if you run the coils criss-cross over the airhole, it is fine and dandy.

Careful with the little black thumbwheel, mine snapped and I can't get a replacement anywhere. Shame cos I agree, it's a cracking vape.

Just looking, and you are right! After trying to think of alternatives, and failing, currently, you could always get the Ithaka spare part for three euro...when it is in stock!

And they probably charge a million rubles for shipping...

Anyway, just in case: http://www.e-smokeguru.gr/en/plastic-nut-under-ceramic-housing.html

Back
Top Bottom