What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Igo-W3

1548106_221646694689344_41507136_o.jpg

Am I right in thinking you used the screw on top to attach all center instead of feeding through post?

It'd make sense as then all attached to center and work out to posts also hadn't thought of vertical coils.

#VapeOn

Last edited:
Am I right in thinking you used the screw on top to attach all center instead of feeding through post?

It'd make sense as then all attached to center and work out to posts also hadn't thought of vertical coils.

#VapeOn

That's not mine, mate - there's no way I'd have had the patience to build that :D

That has renewed my determination to try (yet) again tomorrow,this is my present layout.All wound on a 2.5 mm drill-bit,then unravelled and each piece of wire halved,then wound each coil on the tip of a tiny jewellers screwdriver(approx 1 mm)

IMG_0618.jpgIMG_0615.jpgIMG_0617.jpgIMG_0614.jpgIMG_0609.jpg

Last edited:
Wow,finally succeeded in winding 4 vertical coils,not bad as it is still dark(though the relocation of a lamp helped)to do it in 4 hours.Now sat vaping cola juice I made earlier and it's nice but not as nice as the butterscotch. :)

Back
Top Bottom