What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Igo l

I bought this from @vapeescape for £11.95 and well worth it I must say - it comes with the igo-l body and cap with 1mm airhole a piece of kanthal wire and a piece of silica wick long enough for one coil and wick spare o rings for the body itself and a spare post screw.
I bought this as it was reccomended to me as a great dripping atomiser for a beginner and I must say it is as you lift off the cap it has a flat bed with easy access to the posts and it is large enough so as to not be too fiddly, At first I found it hard to coil and wick this was due to me being a total beginner and after a couple of failed attempts and some youtube videos I had it.

So I must now add myself to the list of people who reccomend this dripping atomiser for beginners.
With regards to performance pretty good, I thought the taste I was getting from my tanks was good then I tried some black fire ejuice from bestcigliquid and wow the flavour and vapour I got was unbelievable, I was using 0.20 Kanthal and cotton wool for the coil and wick.
A great product all around i'm not saying there aren't better dripping atty's out there but this one is well worth the money and a great little dripper.

This review is based on my own opinions which I bought personally it does not contain the opinion of any other member or vendor on planet of the vapes.

Last edited:
There was no going back for me once I'd tried dripping. It's my preferred method of vaping.

I started out the same way with the drippers. The Igo-l is a great starting point and bomb proof but I moved onto the Igo-w and number 4 should arrive today as I absolutely love them. Anybody wanting to start using drippers I don't think you can go far wrong with these simple little set-ups. Thumbs up Ninjaassasin1983

I'm not a huge fan of dripping :lol1:

pT8DkC.jpg

I am finding it really good,and am probably going to buy more drippers, they are nice for home, just not so sure for out and about!?

Back
Top Bottom