Closed Review Section

This review section is now closed to new posts. Please use one of the open review sections to post your review.

POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register
  1. The POTV Charity Fundraising Event for 2019 is go! Check out the prizes and make your donations here.
    Dismiss Notice

Review HORIZON Falcon Tank Resin ARTISAN EDITION + Giveaway

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomisers and Genesis Tanks Reviews' started by Vapaneezer Scrooge, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Coolie27

Coolie27 Achiever

Ha ha ha.... and so it begins again. Does it ever stop. I’ve got the falcon atop of the Steampunk. Nice and solid in the hand, not practical for out and about. The lost Vape mirage handles it well with the Samsung 40T battery. The Vaporesso Armour Pro is a grand little mod also got the Cascade on top of it.
    It’s certainly impressive for taste the Falcon. Glad you’re enjoying it you’ll have to let me know how it compares

• Like Like x 1
  2. MrDJ

MrDJ Legend

will do mate.
    have you let the juice go below the minimum line as im so used to almost draining all the tanks so if ive got to fill with almost half a tank as the 5ml tank line is dead centre then that will get some getting used too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cozy

Cozy Postman

How you finding the cascade @Coolie27 you get the non tpd one? Agree the armour pro is a great mod, probably gonna grab a falcon as well, will probably get another cascade too as this 2ml TPD one is a decent flavour just the 2ml capacity is a ball ache so will probably get the baby se 7ml one too

4. Cozy

Cozy Postman

I'm using the uwell nunchaku tank at the moment great tank zero leakage and coils last a long time, they have a min level too but alot lower than halfway just a ballache when you want to change flavours I've just stuck some limesicle on top of the lemonada lol limes just coming through

• Like Like x 1
  5. Coolie27

Coolie27 Achiever

I try not too, but I have on a couple of occasions. It’s still going strong after 3 weeks. I don’t really chain on it though. 3 different juices through it. No loss of flavour. Even with Elements tonix in.

• Like Like x 1
  6. MrDJ

MrDJ Legend

you can get the 7ml cascade in the uk https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ads/djs-vaporesso-cascade-mini-review.162183/
    loving it with the GT mesh coils which give great flavour.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Coolie27

Coolie27 Achiever

I like it, really good flavour, I’ve got the 5ml. I am tending to lean more towards the falcon at home. Will use the Cascade more for work.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cozy

Cozy Postman

Nice one guys yeah I'm probably gonna get both as got some coils for the cascade too when I bought the armour so will get the se 7ml one as liking the flavour, gonna grab the falcon too and some coils, for the cost difference I'll probably just get them from cloudstix can't be arsed waiting for China to deliver and there isn't much cost difference really either

• Like Like x 2