What's new

Review Geekvape Blitzen RTA

MrTeaTime

Legend
45422624-B2B3-481D-A07D-A06463316717.jpeg
Anyone who only vaguely knows me from here will know that my preferred way of vaping is DTL and sub ohm....low nic and high watts....

Now, you would think that those of us that are sub ohm vapers have a multitude of choices, with the seemingly endless releases on a weekly basis of a “new and improved” tank that brings something else to the “party”

Not so......

We either get a rehash of last weeks new best thing, or worse, a v2 of a really decent tank that turns out to be shit, with the only possible exception to this rule being the Geekvape Griffin 25+ which was a massive improvement on the standard Griffin 22, or the Steamcrave Supreme and Supreme +, both of which was an improvement of the standard Aromanizer....

Now I could make a list of rebuildable RTA’s that fail to live up to the hype (are you reading this Smok?) because every now and again a tank does arrive on the scene that whilst not being groundbreaking or revolutionary, or have some batshit mad design that uses some pseudo science to improve airflow and thus improve flavour by 0.02%

The tank I’m talking about is the Geekvape Blitzen RTA, and as I write this review, I’ll explain why it’s better then the Steamcrave Supreme+ and the Griffin 25+

Yeah, you read it right, this tank is an aromanizer beater.....

So....let’s take a look a little closer and see if my words can convince you....

As you see the tank comes with a few options.....a 2.5ml tank and a 5ml “bubble tank, which is what I used for he last week....

The tank has the normal base section with the now standard postless deck, which is an absolute doddle to build on, and allows the building of BIG coils. What I would say in relation to the build deck is that you will need to have the coils up fairly high to make sure that you make use of the airflow, build the coils to close to the base, and you miss out on a boatload of flavour. The airflow (as I’ve alluded to already) comes from the side, so it’s important to ensure that your coils line up straight.

Now, with your cotton, you can see (when I upload the video) there is a little well where your juice will flow into, and this is where you want to put your cotton....now this is virtually idiot proof and is VERY forgiving....with the 4 different builds, with various size diameters, the amount of cotton used doesn’t cause either gurgling or flooding, and so far, zero dry hits.

It’s top filling (is there any other?) and comes with a pretty 810 driptip....also in the bag of very comprehensive goodies, is a spare 810, and a 510 adaptor, so you can use your own 510 if you wish....

Now, what makes this better then the supreme+ and the griffin 25+?

Well it does everything just a little bit better....building on the deck is easy, and the flavour is truly stunning. The build quality is outstanding at this price point.

https://www.healthcabin.net/geekvape-blitzen-rta-atomizer-standard-version-p/17124.html

Now, usually at this point, when I receive something for review from @Healthcabin , I do a givaway....but I’m afraid with this one, it’s a keeper :)

This tank really is that good, and at $39.99 posted to your door, it’s a bargain

Attachments

• 4B1CD6B4-F91B-46C7-8BC4-75ABDDAB27D0.jpeg
    4B1CD6B4-F91B-46C7-8BC4-75ABDDAB27D0.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 200
  • 254A4025-87C6-4273-A30C-C59D04A79877.jpeg
    254A4025-87C6-4273-A30C-C59D04A79877.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 193
  • 26A7B200-654D-4E98-85A1-AC56F98A27F4.jpeg
    26A7B200-654D-4E98-85A1-AC56F98A27F4.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 200
  • F8C2650F-6C61-4AF2-AC2D-E9685E16D5A6.jpeg
    F8C2650F-6C61-4AF2-AC2D-E9685E16D5A6.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 192
Last edited:
@MrTeaTime Had one arrive this morning.What length do you cut your coil legs buddy?
So many reviews seem to contradict each other.Some say build it high, others not.

Nice review @MrTeaTime and thanks for doing it. I have one ordered so your review has made me happy that i may have purchased a winner,

@MrTeaTime Had one arrive this morning.What length do you cut your coil legs buddy?
So many reviews seem to contradict each other.Some say build it high, others not.
High, as high as you can get....

I did around 5 or 6 builds one after the other to get it right....set the coils to low and it mutes the flavour, or will flood or gurgle.

It wasn’t until the last build, when I had the coils set high did I get “it” ;)

Another great review mate. I like how you rated ease of build to push it to the top of the list. Personally it's one of the things I want to look for in hardware (and keep on buying novelty fiddly pieces of kit... Oh well...). Well done. It has definitely intrigued me.

Love the way the airflow design is similar to that of the Aromamizer Supreme v2, which is a cracking tank and my favourite airflow ever in an RTA. Essentially looks almost identical to the Aromamizer with the postless deck installed.

No arguments from me! Looks like a belter :) Fab review too.

Back
Top Bottom