What's new

Review G.P Spheroid V4 by Vapourart

Ok, hmmm. I'm struggling with my build in this. It keeps pissing through the 510 or gpin, - I have both. Naturally I keep thinking it's my wicking that's at fault but now I've reached the stage where I'm stumped.

I've tried 30 and 28 awg, all coming in between 1.0 and 1.4 ohms. Tried it with cotton bacon, muji, voodoo and silica, I've tried it with the tails flicked the tails up inside the chamber, had them protruding outside a bit, had them bang on level with the chamber. All the times the wick is enough to give just a bit of resistance but it's still pissing through.

Anybody else had this ? I don't know what else to try :(

I'll try and post up some picks of my build tomorrow, but only got a crappy phone camera, so they don't come out too well

Leaks through the 510 don't sound like a wicking issue. Have you checked all the parts and o-rings shown in the reference guide?...

Mine tends to leak past the o-ring on the top of the base cap which fits in the chimney.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks knome I did check them when it first arrived and couldn't see any problems, but I've been so focused on my build I haven't rechecked them in a while, -you're right it could be that..

Thanks @knome I did check them when it first arrived and couldn't see any problems, but I've been so focused on my build I haven't rechecked them in a while, -you're right it could be that..

I'm a bit disappointed with the leaking issue on mine. I'm blaming it on an o-ring but it could be wicking so I'm going to test it by cramming it with cotton, filling it with water or spare ejuice and waving it about for a couple of days.

I'm a bit disappointed with the leaking issue on mine. I'm blaming it on an o-ring but it could be wicking so I'm going to test it by cramming it with cotton, filling it with water or spare ejuice and waving it about for a couple of days.

Let me know how it goes knome and Mark, there's an excellent chance it's me just being a numbnuts at the moment, but it's driving me bonkers! The leaks are that bad I think I'm going to have to chuck 4 aw imr batteries as they have been drowned so much I don't think I trust them anymore :(

398.6 feet

eh? What? Gadzooks I'm a mountaineer. Great Scott. Who?

What?

I was just wondering if an o-ring works in Sofia it may not work on Skeggy beach due to change in atmospheric pressure. I'll get me coat.

Back
Top Bottom