What's new

Review G.P Spheroid V4 by Vapourart

Hmmm, my 510 doesn't look very silver plated. What difference would it make if it was?

Just had an email from VapourArt

Dear Mark, Every GP Spheroid v4 should come with a silver plated 510 pin, so we are sending you one of those!....

I hadn't noticed it's absence but big up to VA. They really are superb!

I got the same email. I can't see myself not buying something they bring out, always top quality, always improving their products and top notch customer service.

I'm being drawn to the conclusion that I may want another one of these. That's a first for me re any rebuildable.

After a night shift I got home, popped the Spheroid on an MVP3 and sat admiring the thing of beauty... the MVP3 spoils it, but never mind. :)

CoolFire 4

Think it might look good on the Coolfire 4 if anyone has a PIC please :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 81
So much joy!
VapourArt are surely the best.
I will wait for the revised Heron.
I am feeling the love, praise the monkeygodhead!

papazafes further to our PM exchange here are a couple of hastily taken shots of the V4 in the Microstick. Snug fit. With care it shouldn't scratch it.

Anyone here with calipers to measure the the exact diameter of the V4 for our Greek friend?

IMG_7989.jpgIMG_7990.jpg

Ok, hmmm. I'm struggling with my build in this. It keeps pissing through the 510 or gpin, - I have both. Naturally I keep thinking it's my wicking that's at fault but now I've reached the stage where I'm stumped.

I've tried 30 and 28 awg, all coming in between 1.0 and 1.4 ohms. Tried it with cotton bacon, muji, voodoo and silica, I've tried it with the tails flicked up inside the chamber, had them protruding outside a bit, had them bang on level with the chamber. All the times the wick is enough to give just a bit of resistance but it's still pissing through.

Anybody else had this ? I don't know what else to try :(

I'll try and post up some picks of my build tomorrow, but only got a crappy phone camera, so they don't come out too well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom