What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Funniest review ever.

so wanted to put a small dig in to that douchebag....

Wonder if it was the same knobhead who put my warning level up to 50% simply for answering someone who asked about a clone then PM'd me telling me all his mods were clones but we're not allowed to talk about them?

Also to Rob and Natasha, sorry for the "advertising gags on the vid" but some mug on UKV accused us of advertising for certain favourable companies, so wanted to put a small dig in to that douchebag....As we all know, information is key, so if I put your company name down...its only to sink to those who dont listen that it's where the items are available from, love you guys, keep up the good work...wifes birthday today so a little half cut lol Keep up the good work guys!
Thats ok Damian
me and rob watched the kayfuns review and we were laughin to hell:)
love all your work so far guys
keep it up
xxx for you,the spuds and wife from us and happy birthday,can skip kisses for big tom though:):)
Nat
p.s.
he was cheating by the way
trowing the crackers on the floor
cheeky.....

My fave has to be Mr spuds rant in the brass nemi clone review, other than that, they are a pair of twonks ;)

Awesome reviews good to see Brits doing it well, hours of factual information and fun & laughter, keep it up. :thumbup:

lol a one off censoring! It's caused a bit of a stir on our youtube page lmao

Back
Top Bottom