What's new

Review Funniest review ever.

My favorite Items I have reviewed are the "DR NOAH" and the Itaste 134 if you get a chance and fancy a laugh...i'd recommend those ;-)

I'm working my way through them one by one. Just watched the new year special. It was your Brass Nemesis clone review that prompted me to buy one from Vapegeek. It's the only mod I've had that's made me put the Provari away. But laugh, I laughed so much the tears were rolling down my legs.

The 134 review had me & the family crying with laughter,ever since I've been looking forwards to their reviews and as they're now on the forum,finding reviews is so much easier. :)

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

Were here to please guys, loving this forum, alot of open minds at last! any requests, and Ill try to source the products for you, so drop me a PM and ill see what I can do guys ;-)

Also to Rob and Natasha, sorry for the "advertising gags on the vid" but some mug on UKV accused us of advertising for certain favourable companies, so wanted to put a small dig in to that douchebag....As we all know, information is key, so if I put your company name down...its only to sink to those who dont listen that it's where the items are available from, love you guys, keep up the good work...wifes birthday today so a little half cut lol Keep up the good work guys!

Were here to please guys, loving this forum, alot of open minds at last! any requests, and Ill try to source the products for you, so drop me a PM and ill see what I can do guys ;-)

where can we buy/view your films dude??

Back
Top Bottom