What's new

Review Frogman 5ml! & giveaway

MrTeaTime

Legend
You asked and @Vaptio listened :)

Probably the best sub ohm tank of the year has quite possibly got even better.....@vaptio have released a 5ml version of the Frogman.

For me, this has been the only tank that uses stock coils that can cut it versus a rebuildable. The supplied frogman coils are simply outstanding (other coils will fit and are compatable, and I’ll list them underneath, however, I found that to get the very best out of this tank, certainly for flavour as well as clouds, the frogman coils are the one to go for I’m honest)

• Frogman Tank (obviously :D )
  • SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast
  • SMOK TFV8 Big Baby
  • Eleaf Ello
  • Eleaf Ello Mini
  • Joyetech ProCore Aries
  • Joyetech ProCore SE
  • Joyetech ProCore Motor
  • Vaporesso NRG
  • Vaporesso NRG Mini
To check out my full review of the original frogman, please check it out, and check it out you must if you fancy having a go and owning this very tank that MrTeaTime has had around his cherry red lips :D

The tank will come with 2 more sealed frogman coils, spare glass tank and bag of spares, and will be ultra sonically cleaned with my own tongue.....

So what do you have to do to qualify to enter this free draw?

Well, if your a serial joiner of lists, then you can fuck off....

....and that’s it....no other stipulations at all whatsoever....apart from if you fuck the list up, you’re out....I shall not correct it nor will I tidy the list up....unless a kindly ape does it for you, I will remove you from the list....and no fucks shall be given.....

Go!

Attachments

• 0D57F937-11DA-408F-AC35-CBE833E875F8.jpeg
    0D57F937-11DA-408F-AC35-CBE833E875F8.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 120
  • FF7CB9AB-91F2-4D2A-8467-307793E52BD1.jpeg
    FF7CB9AB-91F2-4D2A-8467-307793E52BD1.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 116
They are a decent tank @MrTeaTime i have the 2ml version just a shame there's no RBA and the baby beast rba won't fit. Thought i would mention this incase someone entered hoping to pair it with an rba

@MrTeaTime....How does it compare to the Eden Trillium?
I’ve got to be honest and say that as much as I liked the look and feel of the trillium, it was always the coils that let it down :(

I’ve seen many a bird out in a Saturday night dressed in Armani or Gucci....but no amount of tarting up of an old munter is ever gonna make her Scarlett Johansson....

I feel much the same about the trillium...yeah, it’s made by Eden mods, but it uses wank coils....and no amount of clever airflow design or reduced chambers is ever gonna make it better

I’ve got to be honest and say that as much as I liked the look and feel of the trillium, it was always the coils that let it down :(

I’ve seen many a bird out in a Saturday night dressed in Armani or Gucci....but no amount of tarting up of an old munter is ever gonna make her Scarlett Johansson....

I feel much the same about the trillium...yeah, it’s made by Eden mods, but it uses wank coils....and no amount of clever airflow design or reduced chambers is ever gonna make it better

Fair play to you. I bought into the hype at Fest, and even though it is a blummin' nice bit of kit, it just doesn't get used as much as I thought it would...

Fair play to you. I bought into the hype at Fest, and even though it is a blummin' nice bit of kit, it just doesn't get used as much as I thought it would...
It looks nice though don’t it?

I must admit that some of the posts I saw on Facebook about it were cringeworthy :D

“Best vape ever”

“Eden knock it out of the park with the flavour from this”

Total hype....yeah, nice tank and well put together but at the end of the day you live and die by the coils of a tank.....

Cheers for the give away mate. I'll go first so I can't fuck it up

1. Shetland Sam

1. Shetland Sam
2. Michael Jackson
3. scumball

How's this compare to the Valyrian, I've ordered one of those from China with a nudge from your rave review?

Back
Top Bottom