What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Fasttech Kayfun Lite

Well I found what was wrong, the block on the deck was twisted round thereby shorting the whole thing:

2rcohsh.jpg

I've made use of the supplied wick and coil and have it working but with a horrible burnt taste. Where's best for wire and what do you recommend? I'm thinking of going down the organic cotton wool route.

Cheers

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1398181124.984211.jpg
Organic cotton wool from John Lewis baby section and wick and wire from stealthvape

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Well I found what was wrong, the block on the deck was twisted round thereby shorting the whole thing:

2rcohsh.jpg

I've made use of the supplied wick and coil and have it working but with a horrible burnt taste. Where's best for wire and what do you recommend? I'm thinking of going down the organic cotton wool route.

Cheers

google "crazy wire company" scroll down to .28 kanthal, think its £8 delivered for 50m, get to holland and barret and get some organic cotton and your away.....do you have any kanthal yet??....where you based?

google "crazy wire company" scroll down to .28 kanthal, think its £8 delivered for 50m, get to holland and barret and get some organic cotton and your away.....do you have any kanthal yet??....where you based?

OK thanks a lot, I have no supplies at all of anything, first RBA but am looking forward to making coils. Am in South UK.

I've bought 20 metres of .28 gauge Kanthal from crazy wire company, can't wait til it arrives.

Back
Top Bottom