What's new

Review EHPro Big Bear RDTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe the brass neck of this guy. Literally his only "contribution" to the forum are links to his You Tube videos. Dozens of them. Are there no rules against that @junglist?

Can't believe the brass neck of this guy. Literally his only "contribution" to the forum are links to his You Tube videos. Dozens of them. Are there no rules against that @junglist?

I keep seeing this guy post he's fricking reviews. What pisses me off with guy the most is he's actual face when he is trying the tank. He makes it look like he's having the best vape or he's life with every tank. Don't know what it is though. Probably he's vape face.

He does not reply to anyone who asks him a question here. Just leaves he's link and fucks off

I have noticed the same a lot of late as well but didn't want to speak out of turn, stopping someone posting their vids thinking it might be down to sour grapes or some sort of vape drama. We try not to do drama. I have considered several times on putting a post limit of a couple of hundred on the reviews section to stop the YT spammers just posting their shite in here and not contributing anything else to the place. I would have to delete his post count of course for it to have the desired effect :D

What do you all reckon?

I have noticed the same a lot of late as well but didn't want to speak out of turn, stopping someone posting their vids thinking it might be down to sour grapes or some sort of vape drama. We try not to do drama. I have considered several times on putting a post limit of a couple of hundred on the reviews section to stop the YT spammers just posting their shite in here and not contributing anything else to the place. I would have to delete his post count of course for it to have the desired effect :D

What do you all reckon?

sounds like an awesome plan ;), how about no video reviews by YT reviewers full stop, we all know where to find youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom