What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Eden Mods - Snapdragon RDA

Shes a cracker

Didnt think I could get a mesh wick in there but just about got it in ... just a hair too big so the topcap does not sit flush

This is the only RDA that has really caught my attention. I'm "sort of" dithering about whether or not it will be the ideal one for me to get on with, but then I realised it will also Squonk.......... ;)

Dithering "might" be a thing of the past soon.

Anyone seen my membership badge for the Procrastinator's Club?? :D

Shes a cracker

Didnt think I could get a mesh wick in there but just about got it in ... just a hair too big so the topcap does not sit flush

Was wondering about mesh. There didn't seem to be a lot of space to get it in there.

It's taken a week and a half to get round to but I just got it set up and it's amazing for flavour, unbelievable. Been keeping an eye on development (it's taken them a hell of a long time) and it was top of my shopping list for VF and it's a winner. Rob Mawsley you wouldn't be disappointed

It's taken a week and a half to get round to but I just got it set up and it's amazing for flavour, unbelievable. Been keeping an eye on development (it's taken them a hell of a long time) and it was top of my shopping list for VF and it's a winner. @Rob @Mawsley you wouldn't be disappointed

Not for me. Not my cup of tea at all for a number of reasons :)

I will almost certainly get one but I do think it's a bit naughty to bring out another upgraded model less than 2 months after it's initial release. I would be feeling pretty pissed off if i'd pulled the trigger on the first one in August. Thank God I was broke. I can now enjoy one that can bottom feed as well and has been improved while all the other Snapdragon owners wish they hadn't been so hasty. This market moves far, far to quickly in my humble opinion.

I will almost certainly get one but I do think it's a bit naughty to bring out another upgraded model less than 2 months after it's initial release. I would be feeling pretty pissed off if i'd pulled the trigger on the first one in August. Thank God I was broke. I can now enjoy one that can bottom feed as well and has been improved while all the other Snapdragon owners wish they hadn't been so hasty. This market moves far, far to quickly in my humble opinion.

the standard and BF editions came out at the same time and other than the BF pin, there are no differences

*edit* sorry, I guess you meant the revised version doh, silly me

Last edited:
I can now enjoy one that can bottom feed as well and has been improved while all the other Snapdragon owners wish they hadn't been so hasty.

Necro!

Nope, far from it, I've been vaping away on my Snapdragon and you haven't :D:D:D

Seriously though, I don't regret buying early, it's a fantastic RDA and I'm pleased I got it, plus there's a good chance you'll be able to modify the original with the new pin anyway. Even if you can't I'll still be buying the new version.

The thing I like about Eden Mods is that they listen to their customers and improve their stuff on the feedback they get. Look at the Rose, slight annoyances were corrected for the v2 due to customer feedback and the Stumpy kit was born, again due to customer feedback.

Back
Top Bottom