What's new

Review Drop Solo

I like it, easy to build, nice airflow options. The only negative is the amount of condensation that accumulates which eventually you get in your mouth. Othet than that yeah I'm happy with mine.

Heard good things about the original drop but being pretty new to rdas I haven’t got around to trying it yet.

I prefer single coil setups (I think lol) so was hoping this would fit the bill, maybe it doesn’t?
Thanks for the honest review, you probably saved me a few quid but having never tried the original I having nothing to compare it to so I’ll stick an X1 in.

Heard good things about the original drop but being pretty new to rdas I haven’t got around to trying it yet.

I prefer single coil setups (I think lol) so was hoping this would fit the bill, maybe it doesn’t?
Thanks for the honest review, you probably saved me a few quid but having never tried the original I having nothing to compare it to so I’ll stick an X1 in.

cheers, its a good rda , its just not your typical single coil where you can use smaller coils and lower watts needs a bigger coil and some watts put through it, if thats how you like to vape , then I think you'll like it

cheers, its a good rda , its just not your typical single coil where you can use smaller coils and lower watts needs a bigger coil and some watts put through it, if thats how you like to vape , then I think you'll like it
If sirlugg ever wanted a small compact set up (lol), it's the dropper I think would best suit.
Definitely needs some metal in it and wattage thrown at it.
Smooth as silk though and the drip tip is both secure yet easy to remove.

If sirlugg ever wanted a small compact set up (lol), it's the dropper I think would best suit.
dont think he'd be best pleased with it if I sent it to him , returned in an envelope with dog poo I reckon lol

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom