What's new

Review Digiflavor Drop Solo

Bollocks I will cut this one off early @Gitchy I will send this out to you in a week or so. I will pm you when it's on the way. You can always pass it on once you've had some fun with it.
Save any agro.
I've a fuchai squonker that will be sent to a deserving ape around the same time too.

Thank you very much mate. I really appreciate it.

I've got a few things to give away as well so will pass on the kindness at the end of the month.

@Gitchy bud, can you pm me your daddy for the drop.
I should get time to pack it at the weekend which gives it a fair chance of getting posted out to you next week.

Oh, forgot about this. Nice one. I'll pm you now. Really appreciate this mate.

Received this from Eyeball yesterday and thought I'd give my first impressions before going and having a good play with it. I'll update again in about a week once I've had a chance to really have a go on it.

He'd very kindly put a brochrome coil in it so I chucked some cotton and juice in then fired it up straight away. First thought was clouds, lots of clouds, and I was only running it at 25w! I can see what he means about the flavour. There are better RDAs out there for pure flavour but god the clouds are good. A very smooth and satisfying vape. Closing the airflow down a bit helped bring a bit more flavour out.

I then popped a 3mm 28awg double core Ni80 fused clapton in and chucked it up by 10-15w. Even more clouds! I'm still lacking a bit of flavour but I've not mucked about with the coil height yet so will try that this evening and see how much of a difference it makes.

I've got some ni80 flapton and a 3 core ni80 fused clapton wire at 26awg to try as well as mucking about with coil ids and placement before I can really say how this RDA really works for me so will report back next week.

So I've had a proper muck around with this now and I must say, I really really like it.

Tried the tri core ni80 fused Clapton wire, 26awg, and it wasn't quite right for me. Nice but a bit spitty and hot for my tastes.

Popped in 6 wraps of ni80 flapton on at 22awg and it's hit that sweet spot now. Running between 40 and 50w depending on how I feel.

I was still lacking a bit of flavour so I've put the 510 adaptor in and I'm using one of my own drip tips. That's helped a bit.

I've also mucked around with the coil height and airflow and I'm finding that placing the top of the coil below the top 4 holes and closing them off is giving me the draw I prefer and a lot better flavour. I'd watched a review where the reviewer said to line the coil up with the top so i tried that but its not changing much. Closing the airflow down a bit more is also quite nice but I've made my choice.

It's still not replaced my hadaly for juice tasting but I am really liking it. A good rda.

Ok so I've had this just over a week and although I'm really enjoying it I've found myself going back to the RTAs so I'd like to pass it onto someone else to try while it's still newly out. I'll probably buy one later on.

First to post can have it.

I'd love to take you up on that offer, but unfortunately I'm in New Zealand

Back
Top Bottom