What's new

Review Digiflavor Drop Solo

Yeah I like using flatwire a lot but find it's a bit too much for me in a dual coil setup so the drop solo sounds perfect. What diameter would you recommend? I usually go with 3mm but might try higher in this.

I'll also have a look at the hadeon. Sounds right up my street even though I'm not a squonker. I love the airflow on the hadaly.
Start as you say at 3mm. Have a fiddle with coil height and airflow choice. It really can get insanely cloudy but is very quiet. The hadeon deck is great for dripping too. You get much more juice in the well.

Oh guy's. Help me out. I really don't want to do a "giveaway" for this as there's just to many competition pigs these days.
Are you or do you know and can nominate a member who would love to use this and is skint.
In all honest it probably won't be posted out for a week or so as I'm flat out but I'd like a regular member to have it and hopefully they will do a review for it from another perspective to help give a balanced view.
Don't be shy. I can honestly say I'm brassic so if your in my club and regularly contribute. Stick your name bellow.
Much appreciated. Eyeball.
Again a big thank you to the lovely maggie @Healthcabin for all she does for us here on the forum. She genuinely tries to get us thing's we'd like rather than what's best for healthcabin.

I'm skint right now but will be buying a load of vape gear at the end of the month as my perpetual skintyness is about to finally end so someone else would probably need it and appreciate it more.

You're a generous chap eyeball.

I'm skint right now but will be buying a load of vape gear at the end of the month as my perpetual skintyness is about to finally end so someone else would probably need it and appreciate it more.

You're a generous chap eyeball.
Well your welcome to get your name down bud. Always more shiny stuff to buy come payday, lol. Thanks bud.

I feel this is going to turn into a popularity contest. If it were me @eyeball kid I'd just hang on to it until you want to give it to someone, then just PM them and surprise them.

Bollocks I will cut this one off early @Gitchy I will send this out to you in a week or so. I will pm you when it's on the way. You can always pass it on once you've had some fun with it.
Save any agro.
I've a fuchai squonker that will be sent to a deserving ape around the same time too.

Bollocks I will cut this one off early @Gitchy I will send this out to you in a week or so. I will pm you when it's on the way. You can always pass it on once you've had some fun with it.
Save any agro.
I've a fuchai squonker that will be sent to a deserving ape around the same time too.
Very nice .

Back
Top Bottom