What's new

Review Cthulhu - Hastur Mini Single Hole Airflow Post

Yes- I suppose you’re right. Must stop reading the next best MTL threads. I’ll give your method a go and then if no good- to the classies it will go. Cheers for your advice as always. [emoji106]

Update, put a Berserker pre-made coil in. Ohm at 0.82. I think I’ve found my happy place with it. Realised I like a warmer vape. Filled with D/L Lemon tart 50/50 vaping at 3.67 volts it’s rather nice. Too hot and sacrilege I hear you cry! Perfect!

Update, put a Berserker pre-made coil in. Ohm at 0.82. I think I’ve found my happy place with it. Realised I like a warmer vape. Filled with D/L Lemon tart 50/50 vaping at 3.67 volts it’s rather nice. Too hot and sacrilege I hear you cry! Perfect!

sorry I missed this. :)

glad to hear... I know that would not work for me at all, it just goes to show we really need to find what works for us personally....

sorry I missed this. :)

glad to hear... I know that would not work for me at all, it just goes to show we really need to find what works for us personally....

No problem and no need for apologies....

Just about to buy the new single blocks. Is the new drip tip much better or would it be no better than the steel Nauti 2 tip, would you think? I think you posted on one of the threads about a 2 pack of drip tips you bought on Fasttech. Can’t find the post. Maybe it wasn’t you. Sorry for all the Q’s

No problem and no need for apologies....

Just about to buy the new single blocks. Is the new drip tip much better or would it be no better than the steel Nauti 2 tip, would you think? I think you posted on one of the threads about a 2 pack of drip tips you bought on Fasttech. Can’t find the post. Maybe it wasn’t you. Sorry for all the Q’s

no I don't remember that, don't think it was me .... the new long tips are just the same with a 3mm bore, depending on when you bought the tank it might have it already? I know crewella's came with the new size. If you want to use the tall skinny tip, then the new version is better, but not necessarily better than something else you might be using. ... if that makes sense?

no I don't remember that, don't think it was me .... the new long tips are just the same with a 3mm bore, depending on when you bought the tank it might have it already? I know crewella's came with the new size. If you want to use the tall skinny tip, then the new version is better, but not necessarily better than something else you might be using. ... if that makes sense?

Perfect sense, no worries, I think I have the old style tip. It must have been someone else who posted the other tips. Thanks for your help!

update on these single hole replacements too ..... I 100% prefer them now and I've put them in both my tanks.

I think they are an improvement ... it's not a massive difference but I definitely feel they work better and improve the overall vape, so absolutely recommended.

update on these single hole replacements too ..... I 100% prefer them now and I've put them in both my tanks.

I think they are an improvement ... it's not a massive difference but I definitely feel they work better and improve the overall vape, so absolutely recommended.

Sold- to the woman with her finger hovering over the buy button. [emoji867]

Sold- to the woman with her finger hovering over the buy button. [emoji867]

lol, this is my theory ...... with the standard 2 holes the gap in the middle between them creates a space in the direct to coil air exactly where you don't want it, right in the middle of the coil at the hottest part. Using the single hole has the opposite effect and directs most of the air directly at the centre of the coil at it's hottest part.

therefore the vape is better. ;)

If it were me, I'd supply these fitted as standard in the tank now.

lol, this is my theory ...... with the standard 2 holes the gap in the middle between them creates a space in the direct to coil air exactly where you don't want it, right in the middle of the coil at the hottest part. Using the single hole has the opposite effect and directs most of the air directly at the centre of the coil at it's hottest part.

therefore the vape is better. ;)

If it were me, I'd supply these fitted as standard in the tank now.

You’re theory makes perfect sense. I’m wondering If the glass tube Cthulhu are selling on their site would make for a better vape. I could just order the single hole, glass and get my 95% of the new tip!

You’re theory makes perfect sense. I’m wondering If the glass tube Cthulhu are selling on their site would make for a better vape. I could just order the single hole, glass and get my 95% of the new tip!

lol, it's just the same glass right? ... clear and frosted like you get with the tank ...... or was that a joke that I missed? :D

it makes sense to pick up a spare and the new tip and post though...

Back
Top Bottom