What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Cthulhu - Hastur Mini MTL RTA - Yeah, it's great!

Great review mate. Will put on of these on my shopping list cheers.

.... and that's why one of my tanks has a 1.11 ohm coil and the other has a 0.83 ohm coil ;)

Advice please!
I’ve had this tank for a couple of week.
It doesn’t matter what I do, it still seems to spit juice. I’ve changed to a longer drip tip, changed cotton, lifted the coil up, put it lower.
What’s the best tip for coiling and wicking please. Watched Vic and PBusardo reviews. Still gives me a mouthful of ParaXu. Coil reading 1.07.
Thanks in advance.

Advice please!
I’ve had this tank for a couple of week.
It doesn’t matter what I do, it still seems to spit juice. I’ve changed to a longer drip tip, changed cotton, lifted the coil up, put it lower.
What’s the best tip for coiling and wicking please. Watched Vic and PBusardo reviews. Still gives me a mouthful of ParaXu. Coil reading 1.07.
Thanks in advance.

I don't think mine have ever spit ... you mean like popping juice off the coil into your mouth?

the stock drip tips are terrible for condensation, I've changed mine on both. I used to get the same with the smaller bore tip on the original, I don't know why they can't supply a tip that works well with the tanks...

I don't think mine have ever spit ... you mean like popping juice off the coil into your mouth?

the stock drip tips are terrible for condensation, I've changed mine on both. I used to get the same with the smaller bore tip on the original, I don't know why they can't supply a tip that works well with the tanks...

Yes, like condensation and sometimes popping. I’ve changed the drip tip for a longer one. Would you do me a favour please @SimonG? Would you be kind enough to post a pic of your coil build , position of coil and wicking next time you do a new build? I’d be ever so grateful. I love the look of this little tank and sits lovely on the Ephro too. Just the juice in the mouth puts me off [emoji40]

Yes, like condensation and sometimes popping. I’ve changed the drip tip for a longer one. Would you do me a favour please @SimonG? Would you be kind enough to post a pic of your coil build , position of coil and wicking next time you do a new build? I’d be ever so grateful. I love the look of this little tank and sits lovely on the Ephro too. Just the juice in the mouth puts me off [emoji40]

sure, they both have liquid in at the moment .... but I'll do that in the week for you .... I don't do anything special though and I think they even have different builds in as there's a big difference in resistance, I don't think the tank is fussy in that respect at all. Airflow is on the biggest hole and I'm running them around 12w.

the tips I have are short, my black one has a tip out of the strike 18 in it and my silver one has a random one I got from FT I'd strongly suggest trying a different tip.

Back
Top Bottom