What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review By Leo, Calix V4

Ahh ok. I was looking st the cup and assuming that you’d have to take the terminals off from the top individually.

Are you saying the pin just unscrews from the bottom?

If I recall correctly it was a simple and quick job but don’t take my word for it,it’s a while ago

Well, had to do a complete disassembly. Couldn't see any way around it. It was a right fiddle but its done and working fine. Nice tight smooth draw and it seems to intensify flavour at low watts. Put some Manabush in and its blowing my socks off at 12 watts.

What a wonderfull rta this one is. It had been on the shelf a few weeks but each time I set it up I’m really impressed by it. Unexpected bonus is the driptip. I really like its shape.

Hello people! I am thinking of giving a try on the Calix v4. How is the airflow fully open compare to Doggystyle, skyline? Flavor is subjective but i am reading very positive feedbacks!

So I promised @Rob that as a Calix newbie, I'd do an honest review of the V4 once I'd been running it for a little while and had a chance to experiment with it.

Well I used it solidly as my only tank for a month and started writing. My review ended up a bit longer than I was planning so I dumped it on my website instead

I hope linking to this is allowed (I don't use any affiliate links, or tracking or anything like that - this is literally just a straight up link to my blog).

http://www.eightbitraptor.com/vape_reviews/vape-review-calix-v4.html

Back
Top Bottom