What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review BERSERKER MTL RTA Review - WHY I HATE IT SO MUCH

@ zouzounaki. I have both and use the separate restrictor in the Hussar. The Berserker has tighter airflow options

@instantlady for the tightest Draw I have EVER experienced there can only be one winner. The Tube RTA by Limelight Mechanics.
I have been around long enough to know what a traditional "Tight" Draw is all about, but "The Tube" takes everything to another level of "Tight".

@instantlady for the tightest Draw I have EVER experienced there can only be one winner. The Tube RTA by Limelight Mechanics.
I have been around long enough to know what a traditional "Tight" Draw is all about, but "The Tube" takes everything to another level of "Tight".

New ones cost 80€ so I’m going to try a “styled” from FT first. Thanks for the tip

@ zouzounaki. I have both and use the separate restrictor in the Hussar. The Berserker has tighter airflow options

Aye, I think the airflow on the berserker would be good for me, I was wondering about a comparison of the density and flavour of the vapour. I’ve found nothing I’ve tried can beat the hussar. I might pick up the 22mm berserker.

Also have the tilemahos armed to set up when I get home later...

Aye, I think the airflow on the berserker would be good for me, I was wondering about a comparison of the density and flavour of the vapour. I’ve found nothing I’ve tried can beat the hussar. I might pick up the 22mm berserker.

Also have the tilemahos armed to set up when I get home later...

Well... I have been using a Hussar non stop since I got it and the Berserker on and off. Whatever build I put in it, somehow I find the vape too hot and the flavor less. I don’t think it is better than the Hussar Skyline or Prime. I don’t have a 22 mm so maybe they’re better

its a mouth to lung tank ...

I find it a bit airy full open

It has the most perfect air flow of any MTL tank since the GP Heron 1.5 tho ive yet to try the kayfun prime.

Prime is not quite tight enough for me tbh. The tightest setting is a bit like a KFL with the screw in, but fully backed out (but without the whistle).

ahh .. you see that I find worrying

Yeah, it's a nice tank, and mine is getting me through the day. But I can't imagine sticking with it for that long. I'm finding myself preferring tighter and tighter draws these days.

Back
Top Bottom