What's new

Review BERSERKER MTL RTA Review - WHY I HATE IT SO MUCH

Vaperscoil

Overseas Vendor
update: i don't really hate it now just not using it. if you like it really tight one of the best rta out there if you like it less restricted stay away.

update: i don't really hate it now just not using it. if you like it really tight one of the best rta out there if you like it less restricted stay away.

its a mouth to lung tank ...

I find it a bit airy full open

It has the most perfect air flow of any MTL tank since the GP Heron 1.5 tho ive yet to try the kayfun prime.

its a mouth to lung tank ...

I find it a bit airy full open

It has the most perfect air flow of any MTL tank since the GP Heron 1.5 tho ive yet to try the kayfun prime.
Have you tried the hussar? I’d be interested as to what you think about it, if you’ve tried it. It seems to divide opinion a little.

I’m tempted to pick up a berserker, now they’ve released the 22mm mini version.

hi there I have tried the hussar clone didn't get into depth thoughts or opinion about this one so I can't really give you an honest opinion.
as I said the berserker is too tight for me,i don't use it. if you like it tight you will love it.

Have you tried the hussar? I’d be interested as to what you think about it, if you’ve tried it. It seems to divide opinion a little.

I’m tempted to pick up a berserker, now they’ve released the 22mm mini version.
Yeah I need to pick me one up the 22ml is supposed to have slightly better flavour as well

No not tried the Hussar yet

I got the siren as I heard a lot about it but to me it was a wind tunnel :D

Yeah I need to pick me one up the 22ml is supposed to have slightly better flavour as well

No not tried the Hussar yet

I got the siren as I heard a lot about it but to me it was a wind tunnel :D

Cheers. I’m interested to hear from somebody who likes the hussar and has a berserker, to get a comparison.

Back
Top Bottom