What's new

Review Ares Innokin RTA MTL - To buy or not?

Vaperscoil

Overseas Vendor
I saw a video on vic channel advising you not to buy this tank, is it a good advice? watch this review if you thinking of getting one.

Personally, I get a much better experience with the Siren V2. Incredibly similar, but I get better flavour and it's so much easier to fill than the Ares.

I’ve not tried it but it seemed to get a lot of hype before it came out then not really
much excitement from people that got one.

Out of the wave of MTL tanks that came out end of last year, I would rate the Kayfun Prime. Could not get on with the Ares, although I thought Vic was too harsh and disrespectful.

I had one but preferred the Hastur. There are a lot of mtl tanks to choose from that are fairly new like Siren 2, Berserker, kayfun prime etc. I disliked the Ares because the topcap opened too easily but I hear the problem has been solved in the newer editions.

Gotta say the ares i have seems well put together and the top cap is solid. For me though there was far too much air flow even when the air flow was shut off. Shame really as if it had a draw like the berserker it could have been a winner.

Back
Top Bottom