What's new

Review Aqua reboot RTA, a full & comprehensive review

Right, recoiled with a 2.5mm 24 guage nichrome Clapton's and its much better....I'll see how I get on later this evening

Gonna have to disagree Teatime

The Reboot is a smasher of a tank, the flavour is spot on, wicks perfectly for me and all though not the simplest to coil I certainly wouldn’t say tricky

One of the best tanks on the market right now

I'm a big fan too. It's been faultless so far, and I don't understand the criticism of the drip tip - it's taken every 810 tip I've tried in it.

I wouldn't say it's a great tank - I prefer the Griffin and ASV2, but it may take time to find the right build for it.

You're a fan of the Blitzen then @MrTeaTime? I see it comes with a chimney extension and not fucking bubble glass so I'm tempted.

I'm a big fan too. It's been faultless so far, and I don't understand the criticism of the drip tip - it's taken every 810 tip I've tried in it.

I wouldn't say it's a great tank - I prefer the Griffin and ASV2, but it may take time to find the right build for it.

You're a fan of the Blitzen then @MrTeaTime? I see it comes with a chimney extension and not fucking bubble glass so I'm tempted.
The blitzen is amazing, and yes it dies have a chimney extension, but its for the bubble tank section :)

I've seen a few reviews out about this and thought I'd add my own thoughts......

Its a piece of shit

I’ll have a blast on it when you’re done with it mate, was watching a review on this the other night!

Back
Top Bottom