What's new

Review Aqua reboot RTA, a full & comprehensive review

MrTeaTime

Legend
I've seen a few reviews out about this and thought I'd add my own thoughts......

Its a piece of shit

I've seen a few reviews out about this and thought I'd add my own thoughts......

Its a piece of shit

44001cafb60e1a31e267fa17b096d3be--fur-accessories-fox-fur.jpg

That’s the first negative review I’ve seen. Looks like a cracker of a tank. The only downside I’ve heard is that it won’t take other driptips easily.

What was wrong with it?

That’s the first negative review I’ve seen. Looks like a cracker of a tank. The only downside I’ve heard is that it won’t take other driptips easily.

What was wrong with it?
Its a pain in the arse to coil, well it is if you want to use big coils....the post holes are to small.....you only have the one post hole for both legs....

It doesn't wick quick enough either, I get it if it wasn't designed to be used past say 0.18ohms and 80+ watts or so, but seriously, it struggles massively to keep up.

The adjustable pin is also a problem....a few of my mods have a fair few turns to screw down, so I've needed to give the pin one half turn to ensure it contacts the connection :) this then means that the negative post then comes loose causing shorts.....

I know that footoon have a history of making some bold design features on its attys but fuck me, they need to make sure they design one that works.....for me anyway :D

Back
Top Bottom