What's new

Review "A Win Double" OR "A Cheap Thrill" Copper Nemi(FT) Origen(Tobeco)

wuz_uk

Achiever
just a quickie.JPG

Well it had to be done the copper nemi from Fasttech and the Origen Rda From Tobeco (Both Clones) so if that offends you Stop Now!

The Nemi is as you would expect looks great everything as it should be the Threads are a little fussy but as copper is a softer metal than SS i expected that, top pin is adjustable so your attys will sit flush on this, there is still a spring in the bottem switch i wish they would upgrade there thinking on this,
but it is soon put right, with any number of places selling magnets (including FT)

nemi.JPG https://www.fasttech.com/products/1645500 £14.89 inc free shipping

The Origen RDA is one of the best out there at the moment, but whats the Clone like? well the machining is spot on the finish is that two tone look
but after building duel tin coils at 0.3 ohm its just crazy clouds time, with a hit that is so mad! and because of the deep juice wells you dont have to drip
as much as normal its just a win win :thumbup:

origen1.JPG http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231193674507?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 £17.99 inc free shipping

Note: you don't get a hex key with this atty

Note: airflow can be setup duel or single (thanks Kin252)

so to sum it up for £32.88 inc free shipping you get what can only be described as a great set up hits hard as a hammer with clouds and clouds

if owning a clone offends you then i guess you may pass this by, but if you can square it in your own pocket then don't miss this experience!!

i have been smiling all day today :goodjob:

Last edited:
Does this have the air holes sorted? Initial run could only be set up in dual coil mode?

Does this have the air holes sorted? Initial run could only be set up in dual coil mode?

Yes just checked it with it in single mode the other air hole is blocked and i am running it in twin mode as we speak .......... and i must say its very good:thumbup:

Tidy bit of kit that - should tide me over until I can get my mits on the v2

it really is as good as it looks i have not put it down and the hit.......... no words of mine can describe i was a 2 pack a day smoker and it gave me a head spin :2thumbsup:

It's a fantastic little number - machining is as good as it get - vapes ok but it's just not a zenith killer

It's a fantastic little number - machining is as good as it get - vapes ok but it's just not a zenith killer

yes i make you right on that i just finished doing the Monster Cloud V2 Quad RDA now thats a bit different ;)

Just dual coiled this and it's an absolute stunner - may of found a device that is getting close to a zenith for a fraction of the price - now where's my Origen v2

Just dual coiled it with bastos wick and oh my god - flavour squared - this atomiser is deffo better suited to silica

Back
Top Bottom