What's new

Review 3D Clone from Fasttech

wuz_uk

Achiever
just a quickie.JPG

Ok my first thoughts on this auto dripper was "that it was going to be more trouble than it's worth" well quite simply i was wrong!

deck cap ac.JPG

the deck,cap.airflow ring

3d deck.JPG

the deck showing the fill hole to the right

my 3d.jpg

showing it on one of my nems

you can build single or duel coil configs on this atty, the airflow ring supports both, i plumpt for duel coil with cotton @0.8ohm and the vape is better than
i expected, it is a full flavour vape due to the restricted air flow not a tight draw but sort of in between.

The build is easy but you will need a needle bottle to fill it, i have been quite happy vaping this all day, it works as it should press down the top and that primes the wicks.

do i like it YES i have already ordered another one :thumbup:

just got the original from the classies......
Took me an hour to build it the posts are very close and I shorted across (found on checking resistance)
does not fit the copper nemesis clone - doh ! had to buy 510 adapter and its a lump with this on... autofires with magnetic switch when set down,
cause of the extra weight.
Near impossible to fill when built, used the Todd method in the end.
But a nice vape and more headroom to the driptip than most drippers, which I like.
LIke it overall, but not for inexperienced builders.
And now I have to buy a matt nemesis for it to sit on.....

id have to buff out that 3d logo, its hideous!

Other than that it looks great on the Nermy

As for the firing with magnetic switch :P get stronger mags :D

Bear in mind that I am a relative noob when it comes to dual coils, but it seems funny to me that the airholes aren't diametrically opposite each other, they seem to be set at roughly 90 degrees.

I get that because of the centre post, the coils will be off centre, but surely they will still be rotationally symmetrical, so what's with the airholes?

Last edited:
Bear in mind that I am a relative noob when it comes to dual coils, but it seems funny to me that the airholes aren't diametrically opposite each other, they seem to be set at roughly 90 degrees.

I get that because of the centre post, the coils will be off centre, but surely they will still be rotationally symmetrical, so what's with the airholes?

The air holes are opposite when set up in dual coil configuration. There are 3 air holes on the outside of this device. When running dual coils, the larger one is blocked or vice versa. You can open up the larger one for single coils and the two smaller air holes are blocked off.

And you can also adjust the size of the air holes. I like it coz you can have anything from a really tight draw to a really open draw (for people who like direct lung inhaling).

The air holes are opposite when set up in dual coil configuration. There are 3 air holes on the outside of this device. When running dual coils, the larger one is blocked or vice versa. You can open up the larger one for single coils and the two smaller air holes are blocked off.
Ahaaa, light dawns on Marble Head! I couldn't see the theird airhole in the pic, I assume it's on the left though. Cheers for that, makes sense now

thanks for this , mine should be here any day now , i bought it for the sake of buying it as i wasnt sure about the fill hole due to it looking in the wrong place on the ft pics, now im excited :D:D

thanks for this , mine should be here any day now , i bought it for the sake of buying it as i wasnt sure about the fill hole due to it looking in the wrong place on the ft pics, now im excited :D:D
I bought mine for the same reasons. I'm not disappointed in the slightest with mine. That fill hole can be moved to suit.

I have one on order too, should also be with me any day now. Was worried as I couldn't find any reviews that were helpful. Excited now.

Back
Top Bottom