What's new

Wotofo STNG MTL RDA Review & Build (front page)

Sorry but it appears me posted the same review I do for the front page harms search engine rankings as duplicate content so I can only link to my main review from now on, I will put brief info chuck up some photos but here's the full review.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/rda/wotofo-stng.html

In a Nutshell
Biggest surprise RDA of 2019, it looks basic and simplistic but it delivers complex pure flavour with superb airflow! One of the best MTL squonkable RDAs I have tried, proving innovation is still going strong – highly recommended.

Score 8/10

Wotofo_STNG_MTL_RDA-1.jpg
Wotofo_STNG_MTL_RDA-5.jpg
Wotofo_STNG_MTL_RDA-10.jpg

Sorry but it appears me posted the same review I do for the front page harms search engine rankings as duplicate content so I can only link to my main review from now on, I will put brief info chuck up some photos but here's the full review.

In a Nutshell
Biggest surprise RDA of 2019, it looks basic and simplistic but it delivers complex pure flavour with superb airflow! One of the best MTL squonkable RDAs I have tried, proving innovation is still going strong – highly recommended.

Score 8/10

View attachment 202951 View attachment 202952 View attachment 202953
Nice bud. I've one of these in the cue for trial. Looking forward to it now.

In a Nutshell

Score 8/10

View attachment 202951 View attachment 202952 View attachment 202953
Did you ever get hold of a strike 18 rda bud. Italian boutique mtl rda that got cloned perfectly in China.
Still haven't found any mtl rda that can deliver a flavour as well as the strike.
With side airflow it looks a loser to start but it most definitely isn't. Coiled well with a simple 7wrap 2.5mm kanthal coil (1.2ohm) it's definitely the benchmark.

Did you ever get hold of a strike 18 rda bud. Italian boutique mtl rda that got cloned perfectly in China.
Still haven't found any mtl rda that can deliver a flavour as well as the strike.
With side airflow it looks a loser to start but it most definitely isn't. Coiled well with a simple 7wrap 2.5mm kanthal coil (1.2ohm) it's definitely the benchmark.
I did get the Strike 18, I enjoyed it a lot until the Simple EX RDA beat it, then along came the Vapefly Holic and the STNG so it's on the back burner now, the Holic is the best of the bunch so far and my benchmark.

That said I will try your setup as I only tried clapton wire in the Strike, I will let you know how I get on thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom