What's new

wotofo STNG mtl rda (bf pin included)

eyeball kid

Legend
Courtesy of the ever kind Ella from,@Sourcemore
We have the Wotofo STNG.
This review represents my own thoughts and not necessarily those of potv.

WP_20191025_21_14_02_Pro.jpg

This being a wotofo rda, it goes without saying that you've everything included you need to get going. Full manual and guarantee, well written instructions. Screwdriver and Allen key, spare drip tip, spare o rings, cotton and two coils, one single wire and one clapton.
As allways it's beautifully packaged and presented looking far more expensive than it is.

WP_20191025_21_14_52_Pro.jpg

Really nice design that isn't a million miles away from the cthulhu 1928 and the airflow on the side is an old-school tear drop shape style which closes down (with a nice hard stop point) by turning the top cap. This turns smoothly and doesn't stick.
Airflow opens to about 2mm so it's a true mouth to lung (mtl) rda (or dripper).
This is a 22mm rda so should cause no fitting issues.
WP_20191025_21_15_11_Pro.jpg

The deck is extremely well designed with the external airflow coming up to the deck in the under coil position with two 1mm airflow holes.
You can shut the airflow down as tight as you'd like.

WP_20191028_14_01_26_Pro.jpg

The deck is well designed and the coils fit super easy (things have come on so far ).
The juice well is nice and deep and the bf pin is side opening so you'll struggle to overfill this if squonking. I should add there's a standard 510 included if you prefer to drip.
Included coils are both nichrome for fast ramping. The single wire is 1.2ohms and gives a very tank like vape and the multi strand coil is 0.8 ohms and offers a dense warm flavourfull vape.

Loved this little fella. Flavour tops the cthulhu 1928 and matches my favourite the strike.
Well made, beautifully designed and an absolute bargain. A must for any mtl squonk or drip fan.

Find yours here in multiple colours.
https://www.sourcemore.com/wotofo-stng-mtl-rda-atomizer.html
Huge thanks again to ella from @Sourcemore for sending me this to try.

Please check out the other reviews in this section on the stng. Lots of specs, pics and reports. (Spoiler.. all positive).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom