What's new

Wotofo Recurve Dual RDA By Mike Vapes - Gold

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
Dual the curve…

Being a reviewer for Wotofo has been great and it easy to write reviews for this company as the kit is just awesome. When the Recurve Dual was announced it seemed right that they managed to make the innovated from the previous which for me was a great bit of kit too. Now let’s get down to it and see it shine!

resize_DSC_0186.JPG
resize_DSC_0187.JPG

Out the Box

The Recurve comes in 6 different colour options for the 24mm tank, including Full Black, Gunmetal, Gold, SS, Blue and the famous Rainbow (7-Colour). With the resin drip tip swirl in with different colours. The price is $35 USD and £28.99 GBP, a decent price for a newly anticipated kit.

The tank has a 1ml wells which is perfect for soaking up the juice especially in squonking. The tank has lots of different contents in the box which is a good start to get set up and running. There are loads of spare O-Rings a coil trimming tool and even the coils. The wicking is easy, and this came with the new lace cotton which is perfect!

An Allen key to change the pin, a set of screwdrivers. A full spare set of grub screws. A spare drip tip in smoke grey Along with the warranty card and a big how to sheet in all the different languages, it would be good to have a re-wick on how to just for people who can’t do the build and are first timers.

resize_DSC_0188.JPG

The Build

The build quality is really impressive and its machined incredibly well. Wotofo are for the people and have always been for the vapers, so Wotofo you have done it again with this one. It took me a while to get correct ohms but id decided to strip it right down and clean all areas possible to have a perfect read and set up. This worked a treat and I can fault once it was set up.

After setting up the coils they literally fired bang on every time and it made sense to get them blue.

The tank is 24mm so looks awesome on any mod and id dare say it would look nice on the new Ultroner pen stick…in mind it can work a treat on anything if you want it too…

The pin was easy to change but be sure the gold posts are correctly placed prior to tightening. I love the way the internal is designed and its chamber is perfect for getting that fruity or dessert flavour right. The drip tip design is great and seems to not mute the flavour one bit.

The priming of the wick is really straight away as quick as it takes you to load up that cotton and it can be vaped very quick the flavour comes through it really is instant with the flavour, however, it did get better over the course of the squonk. I’ve tested the coil at low wattage of 50w, and the highest being 90w which is just right and nice and warm for me. Although it will drain the battery more I’m afraid.

The airflow is really good, which makes this perfect in all aspects of flavour and cloud production. I’d recommend playing about with the wick and coils prior to setting your trusted originals up. I had the airflow open all the way as I’m a big fan of the air…

resize_DSC_0189.JPG
resize_DSC_0190.JPG
resize_DSC_0191.JPG
resize_DSC_0192.JPG
resize_DSC_0195.JPG
resize_DSC_0196.JPG

Pros

· Great build

· Nice tip design

· Good coil placement

· Bigger build area

· Great design

· Perfect airflow

· Great flavour production

· Squonks perfect

Cons

· Hard to get true reading on ohm reader, make sure you clean it fully to get rid of any debris.

resize_DSC_0198.JPG

Conclude

I’ve been into building now for a while and it’s been very har to come by in relation to have great RDAs and I know you can spend huge money and it all boils down to the person and the kit. Now for me headline RDAs are ones to look out for in any case…but this is a beauty in itself, it wicks easy taste great and for me this is a head turner.

The flavour is great and consistent on both fruity and desserts. It literally clouds like a beast and I lover the vapour production it brings to the table. They really have made this perfect. The build is so easy, and I can’t fault how quick it can be set up and used. I think it’s going to be an entry RDA I’ll be using on a regular basis.

Now would I buy it. OMG, that is such a daft question, yes, of course, it’s amazing and I think it’s really one of the good entry RDAs out there. If you had the recurve original, then this is the one to get it is by far much better and the minimal dry hitting is an exception.

resize_DSC_0199.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – Dovpo – Topside Dual – Black Grey
Tank – Wotofo – Recurve Dual – Gold
E-liquid – Dinnerlady – Melon Twist – 70/30 3mg
Coils – Wotofo – 0.15 Fused Claptons - 90w
Batteries – Sony VTC5a 18650 2600mAh & Golisi 26r

Thank you @WotofoOfficial you are awesome in bringing this RDA out https://www.wotofo.com/products/wotofo-recurve-dual-rda

Back
Top Bottom