What's new

Wotofo Profile Mesh RDA Build & Review

Wondering if anyone could tell me how often the mesh ought to be changed? Dunno why but I'm assuming they'll have a longer life than coils?

Also, I have two profiles and I'm getting a much better flavour out of one than the other, the only difference (I can see) is that one's see through :D

I have 2, only changed 1 of them as I dented it rewicking, their lifespan seems to be very long and cleans up great with a quick dry burn at low wattage, comes up like new and I can't see any corrosion.

I'm also finding the wicks last ages too.

Interesting about different flavours, which gives the better?

I have 2, only changed 1 of them as I dented it rewicking, their lifespan seems to be very long and cleans up great with a quick dry burn at low wattage, comes up like new and I can't see any corrosion.

I'm also finding the wicks last ages too.

Interesting about different flavours, which gives the better?
The yellow see through one. Fantastic with custard, the other nowhere near using the same juice :D

I haven't got an ultem one, both of mine are metal, but I have a similar experience on the Vandy Vape Simple EX, the clear cap gives a better flavour than the metal.

Tempted to get an Ultem version now as I do think the Profile could and should give more flavour.

I haven't got an ultem one, both of mine are metal, but I have a similar experience on the Vandy Vape Simple EX, the clear cap gives a better flavour than the metal.

Tempted to get an Ultem version now as I do think the Profile could and should give more flavour.
Yeah I'm probably going to pull the trigger on another clear one.......I prefer the see through one because you can tell exactly how much juice you're squonking onto your wick as well. While I'm here, just in case it's useful, I use the 6mm wicks but occasionally put two 3mm lace wicks into it, just to use them up. I find putting them through the mesh side by side as opposed to piggy backing them gives a better result. You can easily get two wicks out of two 3mm laces, the trade off there is it can occasionally collapse a bit after a few days, which probably means stuff some more wick in! :D

I stocked up on 6mm from Fast Tech as they were cheap, I can't see me using anything else as I'm scared shitless of a mesh dry hit after the Vandy Vape Mesh horror :flames::18:

The ultem cap will be the conversion cap. It reduces the chamber size, and has a different drip tip. To me it definitely gives better flavour, though nothing crazy different. Takes it from a 24mm Atty to a 22(with a beauty ring).

EDIT;

I may well be wrong.
You do get a standard profile in Ultem or pei now. Ages ago when I last looked at buying a profile rda I think this was only an option on the conversion cap. They have obviously expanded the range now so you can get clear in the standard or conversion cap.

Last edited:
The ultem cap will be the conversion cap. It reduces the chamber size, and has a different drip tip. To me it definitely gives better flavour, though nothing crazy different. Takes it from a 24mm Atty to a 22(with a beauty ring).

EDIT;

I may well be wrong.
You do get a standard profile in Ultem or pei now. Ages ago when I last looked at buying a profile rda I think this was only an option on the conversion cap. They have obviously expanded the range now so you can get clear in the standard or conversion cap.
The Profile stays 24mm with either cap. The Recurve PEI caps reduce that from 24mm to 22mm because the original cap is so thick. Improves the Recurve no end.

I'm finding the flavour in the 'bigger' Profile is OK when using bolder flavours such as lemon or cinnamon but this all means a third profile is required because custard makes me wet :D

This is exactly why I don't come on here that much any more, my cash spunking dropped massively when I was giving POTV a miss, I come back and a hundred & fifty quid later I'm hooked again :hmm:

EDIT: I can't bring myself to do it. Fuck it I'll try to cope with just the ultem

Back
Top Bottom