What's new

Wotofo Profile 1.5 RDA

To be honest found lifespan no real difference. Only custard ejuice seems to shorten life a bit but tend to use fruity flavours as prefer custard/desserts at lower watts.

I’ve just ordered some more of the Chilli and the Extreme. I’ll see how I get on with them.

Having tried several types of cotton, the Muji Cotton Pads are far and away the best I've had on this for flavour.

Just peel of the 'skin' on each side, roll it up and feed it through as you would any other cotton. It made a massive difference.

Having tried several types of cotton, the Muji Cotton Pads are far and away the best I've had on this for flavour.

Just peel of the 'skin' on each side, roll it up and feed it through as you would any other cotton. It made a massive difference.
I did it that way until the new cotton was released by Wotofo. It's quicker absorbing juice & little to no break in. I alternate between the 6mm agleted cotton & CB Prime & occasionally 3 Firebolt cotton laces. The Muji is dead easy to use but I just find a bit of after taste from it until it's broken in, about a tank full on the Unity & half a squonk bottle on the RDAs

I did it that way until the new cotton was released by Wotofo. It's quicker absorbing juice & little to no break in. I alternate between the 6mm agleted cotton & CB Prime & occasionally 3 Firebolt cotton laces. The Muji is dead easy to use but I just find a bit of after taste from it until it's broken in, about a tank full on the Unity & half a squonk bottle on the RDAs
Do you mean the Xfiber? I was under the impression that it was exactly the same as the previous Wotofo agleted 6mm wicks, just re-branded. Perhaps I'm misinformed. I have a pack which I never opened for that reason, I'll give them a go. Interesting that you use the Firebolt laces, I never could get any head around how many to feed through, although half of my issues with that were laziness as I had the multi sized packs :D

Goes to show how people's taste buds can differ :D Thanks for the input.

Do you mean the Xfiber? I was under the impression that it was exactly the same as the previous Wotofo agleted 6mm wicks, just re-branded. Perhaps I'm misinformed. I have a pack which I never opened for that reason, I'll give them a go. Interesting that you use the Firebolt laces, I never could get any head around how many to feed through, although half of my issues with that were laziness as I had the multi sized packs :D

Goes to show how people's taste buds can differ :D Thanks for the input.
The Xfiber is less dense & more absorbent than the OG cotton. That was too tight to absorb juice efficiently & resulted in dry hits. I got an OG Profile before release & had to use Muji as nothing else was available. The OG cotton was released when the Profile was & I used that but suffered dry hits so reverted to Muij & then CB Prime. Got hold of the Xfiber & did side by side testing with the OG cotton & Muji & found it much better. Also find it much better for the Unity with the way you need to wick that. As you say though, it's all personal taste as have seen all sorts of wicking & styles used. If it works stick with it :D

The xfiber is very very good. Makes wicking the mesh a piece of cake. Dry hits are non-existent and you don’t get that ‘on the verge of a dry hit’ sensation you used to get with the old 6mm cotton. NWHornet is right about the immediate break in time as well. Given the price of them I can’t see any reason to use anything else.

Thank you for a great review (totally missed it when first posted) ... interested in this RDA :2thumbsup:

The Xfiber is less dense & more absorbent than the OG cotton. That was too tight to absorb juice efficiently & resulted in dry hits. I got an OG Profile before release & had to use Muji as nothing else was available. The OG cotton was released when the Profile was & I used that but suffered dry hits so reverted to Muij & then CB Prime. Got hold of the Xfiber & did side by side testing with the OG cotton & Muji & found it much better. Also find it much better for the Unity with the way you need to wick that. As you say though, it's all personal taste as have seen all sorts of wicking & styles used. If it works stick with it :D

is this the stuff you use in your profiles bud, i tend too use cotton bacon V2 in all mine & like you said it can take awhile to break in & muji just tastes funky too me ..

https://www.cremedevape.com/Wotofo-Agleted-cotton-10pcs

Back
Top Bottom