What's new

VandyVape - Mesh V2 RDA - Gunmetal

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
Meshing around the world...

Here lies VandyVapes new addition to their branding...what worked well was the original Mesh but now a new and improved mesh RDA to kick back in shape the mesh sector of vaping. What VandyVape haven’t got up their sleeve is knowing but seeing it out there is awesome...

resize_DSC_0356.JPG
resize_DSC_0357.JPG

Out the Box

The RDA comes in 7 different colours Black, Gunmetal, Gold, Rainbow, Frosted Grey, Shiny Blue and SS. Which are beautifully finished. The retail price coming $34 or £28 a nice price for a decent RDA.

There are loads of spare O-Rings with four coil options including the dual mesh, which is awesome, Ni80 Mesh, A1 M Coil and SS316L.

The size is 25mm and looks awesome paired with either a squonk or an everyday mod.

An Allen key, screwdriver along with the squonk pin and cotton strips something. The bending tool for the coils and an adaptor for the drip tip if you requires a smaller drip tip.

Always at the bottom of the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

resize_DSC_0358.JPG

The Build

This RDA is really well built and a good contender in the entry RDA’s of mesh. I’m very interested in other mesh RDAs too so it does have some being to do. It has got to perform outright and give a good all round. The design is really nice I like it how the airflow locator is always aligned with the coil so that there is no messing. The airflow is the honeycomb which was used a while back on the DropDead. Which I thought was awesome and it gave good flavour all round.

The clamping system is really nice and works a treat the overall building on this RDA is easy and works well even if you’re a beginner I wouldn’t make sure you read up first if you have never done it as I know some people have cranked the wattage right up to the recommended and its literally fried the coil.

Dual Coil – 0.15ohm
This is an awesome coil and it works a treat I was a bit dubious at first with the mesh being double what is it going to achieve overall. It lasted much longer the cotton seemed to last and it gave off both good cloud and flavour I’m really liking this. I vaped this at 55w and it was a dream nice warm hit and a great tasting cloud.

Ni80 Mesh Coil - 0.15ohm
Throughout my time testing out the Mesh Coil, it’s been a great little coil and I can say it performed great for a mesh set up. The cloud was good and tasted amazing where the flavour was always there not much difference. The airflow seemed to be better on this one. I vaped this at 65w which is just in between the recommended and I’ve got to say it was nice it could have dropped down to 60 and still would have been good I just preferred that warmer hit.

When priming the cotton, it was instant. It should take too long on RDA’s but I always leave it just in case nothing is worse than a dry mesh coil.

resize_DSC_0359.JPG
resize_DSC_0360.JPG
resize_DSC_0361.JPG
resize_DSC_0362.JPG
resize_DSC_0364.JPG

Pros

· Solid

· Great design

· VV colour options with driptips

· Good airflow

· Amazing flavour and cloud

· Feels great

· Different mesh options

· Ease of use

· All the tools are hand

· Mesh coil options

Cons

• Nothing at present...

resize_DSC_0365.JPG

Conclude

I love Vandyvape and what they have to bring to the table it is good how they are working on progress and making things become even more required to by upgrading what is there. I think that is the best option to improve rather than bring out new kits. The airflow is really good, and it is always facing the correct position for the coil and it tastes great every time. I did have a dry hit once and that was because I was testing to see how long it would last without squonking.

Now would I buy it? I would like VandyVape and I think they work well in whatever they choose to design. It’s a brilliant upgrade from the previous RDA and it shows how time and a lot of reviewing can help a company become better it is very important

resize_DSC_0366.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – Desire Design - Rage Squonk - Bronze
Tank – VandyVape - Mesh V2 RDA- Pod - Gunmetal
E-liquid – TBVC - Mangosteen - 70/30
Coils – Dual M coil 0.15ohm - 45-70w
Batteries – Golisi 26 & 30

Thank you to Pearl from Cigabuy for providing this product for the review.

https://www.cigabuy.com/authentic-vandyvape-mesh-v2-rda-gunmetal-p-16367.html

Back
Top Bottom