What's new

Univapo Symba RDA

BULLDOG1964

Legend
This is for a quick review for the new Symba RDA by Univapo i won this in @Univapo kind giveaway.
As most of us know Univapo are known for making pods but now they branching out in sub - ohm gear.
The following is my thoughts on the Symba RDA i will start by saying what's in the box.

Contents of the box.
1 x Symba RDA.
1 x User Manual.
1 x Bending Tool ( for wraping mesh coil around )
1 x Accessory Bag ( usual things like o - rings - screws - and a spring for mesh board )
1x T Head screwdriver

3 x Cotton laces .
1 x 0.25 ohm mesh.
2 x 0.24 ohm normal coils.

-----------------------------------
Specifications.
: Material : Stainless Steel.
:Size 25 mm
: Drip Tip 810.
: Thread 510.
------------------
My thoughts and performance.
The Symba RDA is a great RDA if you like a airy RDA as i found it too be very airy with the air flow control opened fully but can be adjusted to suit you if you like a tighter draw then there is honeycomb airflow.
With the deck you have a choice of using mesh strip coil, single standard coil , duel coil ,or triple coil.
I have only used a duel coil set up and a single coil set up could not try the mesh as had a hole in the mesh due to the screwdriver making a hole in it as the mesh was in the spares bag .
For which i believe Univapo have sorted now by putting mesh strip in its own bag.
The RDA would of been nice if it came with a squonk pin so you have a choice of using it in sqounk mode but once again i do believe that Univapo are going to add a squonk pin so that would be great.
The Symba RDA comes in 3 colours Blue, Gunmetal .and Rainbow.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
performance.
I found the deck very easy to build on with its 4 posts.
There was no loss of flavour from my juices even with the watts quite low but really came into its own in higher watts.
Is it a cloud chucker i would say yes it is with the airflow open fully not so much with the honeycomb setting as i found that to be a bit tighter draw.
--------------------------------------------
pros and cons.
Its a nice looking RDA with it two-tone look as all have stainless steel not shinny and coloured airflow ring.
Preforms well.
and comes in a nice box .
--------------------------------
Cons.
None really apart form no squonk pin in the box but as i said before i believe Univapo are on to this and adding one in the box.
--------------------
Price is.
$ 27.99 in UK pounds about £21.00 and can be purchased from univapo.com
-----------------------------------------------
I would just like to finish by saying thank you for taking the time to read my review and sorry there are no photos as i dont own anything to take photo with.
Also would like to say a very big thank you too
@Univapo for choosing me as a winner in your kind giveaway and for the chance to review this great RDA.

Last edited:
Nice write up bud. Shame freeloaders bagged at least a couple of these as would be good to see more opinions.
On paper it looks good but tough competition with the Profile RDTA.

Nice write up bud. Shame freeloaders bagged at least a couple of these as would be good to see more opinions.
On paper it looks good but tough competition with the Profile RDTA.
I agree mate and especially as ive not seen any UK vendors selling yet as well be nice if they do as it is a nice RDA.

I agree mate and especially as ive not seen any UK vendors selling yet as well be nice if they do as it is a nice RDA.
Yeah would have been interesting to see how it handles mesh. Will keep an eye out for it in the UK.

thanks for the review mate :2thumbsup: like @nwhornet said shame the #freeloaders got their hands on them :mad: dont expect to hear their thoughts on it at all which is a shame

Thanks for sharing your thoughts @BULLDOG1964. Nice review [emoji1303]

As for #teamfreeshit, I imagine @Univapo will realise who they are when no reviews are forthcoming and will act accordingly in future giveaways

Thanks for the review @BULLDOG1964
2 of the rda’s and 1 of the Sub Tanks went to people that shouldn’t have got them just a shame that one of them won before they were evicted from the forum.

Back
Top Bottom