What's new

Pugsley's Gale Force Review of the Geekvape Baron RDA

A 30mm Baron would actually be quite epic, I'd prob pull the trigger on one of those for sure, not enough 30mm RDA's on the market if you ask me ;)

The Centurion v2 is very good, I have a couple of clones from knucklehead, 3 sleeves, spare positive post, a ton of metal in that package, it's a winner.

The Centurion v2 is very good, I have a couple of clones from knucklehead, 3 sleeves, spare positive post, a ton of metal in that package, it's a winner.
ooft...you enabler you, I just checked, they don't do it anymore, I can getone from Fasttech but can I be arsed waiting though.....lol....hmmm....

ooft...you enabler you, I just checked, they don't do it anymore, I can getone from Fasttech but can I be arsed waiting though.....lol....hmmm....

I may be wrong but the clone has been unavailable for ages at FT, I think there was action against the cloners, because only a couple of weeks after they were released they were gone and were never restocked, knucklehead had one batch in, sold quick and none since. The authentic looks superb, and not outrageously priced, £55 at evolution but only rainbow and rose gold left.

Back
Top Bottom