What's new

Geekvape - Baron RDA - Blue

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
Bar-on the RDA

Geekvape is amazing and one manufacturer, designer and go to choice for me all the time. Why? Because I just like what they do it simply one of the best on the market why I’m not sure but for me they are great. The tanks the mods and the quality is outstanding. Now, this little beauty is out what can it be good bad or just out this world…

resize_DSC_0385.JPG
resize_DSC_0386.JPG

Out the Box

The Baron comes in 7 different colour options for the 24mm tank, including Full Black, Gunmetal, Blue, Gold, SS, Purple, and the famous Rainbow (7-Colour). With the resin drip tip swirl in with different colours. The price is $30 USD and £23 GBP, so it’s a perfect price for this little banger.

The tank has a 2ml (6mm) well which is perfect for soaking up the juice especially in squonking. The tanks have lots of different contents in the box which is a good start to get set up and running. There are loads of spare O-Rings, feather cotton, coils which are framed staples.

An Allen key to change the pin, a set of screwdrivers. A full spare set of grub screws. A spare drip tip in clear Along with the warranty card and a big how to sheet in all the different languages.

resize_DSC_0390.JPG
resize_DSC_0389.JPG
resize_DSC_0387.JPG

The Build

The build quality is really impressive and its machined incredibly well. Once id set up the coils, they were reading .14ohm which I thought was a good start to getting some nice clouds and brilliant flavour. I did do a mix of wattages just to see what its best was. So, on the placement of the coils, the holes are huge and so easy to get them right be sure to make sure that the screw pin is holding the centre of the coil it can be tightened and slip easy.

The building deck is really nice, and it has a slopped post design, so it is easy for dripping and the juice runs right onto the coils no issue, with a great juice well. The tank is compact, but it doesn’t stop the build area from being difficult.

The squonk pin was easy to change but be sure the gold posts are correctly placed prior to tightening. I love the way the internal is designed and its chamber is perfect for getting that fruity or dessert flavour right. This is all helped by the interchangeable airflow this can be oval shaped tablet design or the pin design holes both work a treat and the airflow is super cool.

The priming of the wick is really quick, and it can be vaped very quick the flavour comes through it really is instant with the flavour, however, it did get better over the course of the squonking. I’ve tested the coil at 50w, and clouds weren’t the biggest but nice, then at 60w with nice flavour and consistent clouds. I then upped it to 75w and wow it was chucking them out and the flavour was perfect and creamy.

resize_DSC_0392.JPG
resize_DSC_0393.JPG
resize_DSC_0395.JPG
resize_DSC_0396.JPG
resize_DSC_0397.JPG
resize_DSC_0402.JPG

Pros

· Great build

· Nice tip design

· Big coil placement

· Good build area

· Great design

· Perfect airflow

· Great flavour production

· Squonking is perfect

· Flavour is outstanding

Cons

· Small tank

· Big 510pin

resize_DSC_0391.JPG

Conclude

I’m one who sticks to what I know and to have this RDA in my collection is something else because I’m usually one who likes what I like but this is ideal and works brilliantly with any bit of kit. More so I would recommend having it as an RDA either constant usage or for a spare if you must but using it all the time is no issue.

The flavour is great and consistent on both fruity and desserts. It literally clouds like a beast and I lover the vapour production it brings to the table. They really have made this perfect. The build is so easy, and I can’t fault how quick it can be set up and used. I think it’s going to be an entry RDA ill be using on a regular basis.

Now would I buy it? yes, of course, it’s amazing and I think it’s really one of the good entry RDAs out there for people to get used to building a have simplicity of building. Geekvape has managed a good RDA and I only wait until the next lot of kit is out.

resize_DSC_0403.JPG

Equipment/Products Used
Mod – GeekVape – Aegis Mini - Teal
Tank – GeekVape – Baron RDA – BLue
E-liquid – PALM – Strawberry Eruption – 70/30 3mg
Coils – GeekVape – 0.14ohm Framed Staples - 65w
Batteries – Built-in Battery 2200mAh

Back
Top Bottom