What's new

Cthulhu 1928 mtl rda

eyeball kid

Legend
Here we have the Cthulhu 1928 mtl rda for review from the ever generous Ella at @Sourcemore.
I requested this little beauty as I've noticed @Sourcemore are doing excellent deals on Cthulhu mods gear currently (see my Cthulhu mods tube review too).
These are my own thoughts and may not represent those of POTV.
WP_20190604_19_25_38_Pro.jpg

As ever the packaging is beautiful and will be familiar to anyone who's bought from cthulhu before.
The 1928 comes in a beautiful screw top tin which contains a lovely velour baggie with the rda within.
The rda comes with a stand 510 pin (24k gold plate) but is best used with the supplied squonk pin. Spare o rings, screws and tools are included.
You also get a manual, guarantee and contact details for cthulhu.

WP_20190604_19_28_04_Pro.jpg

The rda has a deep well which makes it more of an rdta really. The airflow is controlled via varying sizes of hole on the side of the 1928's top cap which can be twisted to choose the size of draw you require. This then feed into an under coil airlow tube that's more reminiscent of the way an rta works.
WP_20190604_19_28_23_Pro.jpg

You also get the choice of two drip tips included. Both actually change the profile of the vape.
WP_20190604_19_40_35_Pro.jpg

Anyone who knows me knows I've been a fan of side airflow mtl rda's as I've struggled to find a bottom airflow rda that either doesnt leak or gurgle.
This doesn't. The airflow is accurate and flavour, first class. It vapes like a tank and holds a lot of juice in the well without leaking or gurgling.
I've tried pretty much every bottom airflow mtl rda available and this is the best I've used. Looks great too.
Thank you to Ella at @Sourcemore for supplying this.
Grab yourself the best mtl rda I've used for a bargain here.
https://www.sourcemore.com/cthulhu-1928-mtl-rda-silver.html

Last edited:
Cracking review mate [emoji4] I need to get one of these but can't order from China so I'm gonna have to hunt one down in the UK

Back
Top Bottom