What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Wotofo Manik Mini

Hot to the point it burns your lips? OMFG.
Thanks for your honest review.

I have a 18650 Manik and, OK its a different animal, but its just the oposite of what you describe. Im glad I have the good one :D

Which renders the thing useless, seems the Manik Mini needed higher resistance coils, plus the bore in the Manik pod is smaller (tight 3mm) than the bore in the Innokin Sceptre mtl pod (loose 3mm), the Manik disposable pod is poorly designed and poorly tested.

Credit to Wotofo, maybe it's because I'm vaping well below their recommended wattage range but the pods are lasting well, I've refilled one of them about 20 times. If I could buy replacement coils, for the thing, I might've done that, despite what I've said about this device.

I quite liked the slightly warmer vape and looser draw but that’s down to personal preference, agreed that if you don’t like this then it’s not for you.
Also got good coil life out of mine, ran the round wire pod at 20w for 2 weeks before it started giving borderline burnt hits.

I have one of these sitting in a box not used it for ages the one thing i found was the battery life seemed abit pants until it hit a certain percentage on the screen then I seemed tibe OK until near dead

I have one of these sitting in a box not used it for ages the one thing i found was the battery life seemed abit pants until it hit a certain percentage on the screen then I seemed tibe OK until near dead
I liked mine, once I found the right wattage, I posted the link up in case anyone wanted some pods, as you just couldn't get them. I might've binned my Manik though, I cant find it, I'm now recalling mini rage over seeing the thing and not having being able to buy replacement pods :hmm: :doh:

I liked mine, once I found the right wattage, I posted the link up in case anyone wanted some pods, as you just couldn't get them. I might've binned my Manik though, I cant find it, I'm now recalling mini rage over seeing the thing and not having being able to buy replacement pods :hmm: :doh:

If you want another one it can be done lol

Back
Top Bottom