What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Voopoo Vinci

Had the vinci for a few weeks now, First coil seeped alot, 2nd one been flawless, I use the .8 mesh, on small air flow side with 2 holes each side taped off, decent mtl and battery life, Liking it alot!

yes the tiny bit you pick to lift up fell off, i used a toothpick to lift up then, but then the bung split again,
i like the unit but very poor design to fill the tank
Yep exactly same happened to mine, awaiting a couple of replacement pods but yeah poor design on the fill point and should include spare rubber bungs if they are that weak, maybe we will see a revision to the pods or at least include some spares

if they would supply i'd continue to use it, think mine lasted 3 months before it bust,
i bought a pair and found it beneficial to have 2 that are so easy to swap, good if driving and you go empty and also small enough to keep 1 in a pocket,
also a quick change of flavour

0CD3B21B-8944-4B8F-B870-A4348A43321B.jpeg
Get a 510 adapter for it then just use it with a small tank..at least your get some use out of it....
It works fine with all my Zenith and zlide tanks...I have ditched the pods as they were not brill for me..

ta, saw some pics earlier and thought they were of updated model, it's worth a punt i guess, have a broken innokin device that should fit

I've posted this elsewhere but as Mrs kid loves these I thought I'd update that the vaporesso target pm 80 coils fit the vinci and vinci x and as well as tasting great, the coil seals are far better and zero liquid seeps out.
worth a go.

Yep exactly same happened to mine, awaiting a couple of replacement pods but yeah poor design on the fill point and should include spare rubber bungs if they are that weak, maybe we will see a revision to the pods or at least include some spares
I've messaged them about this.
they need a v2 pods as the pod itself has tons of life in it but the full bung is weak.
a sliding top fill would be perfection.

well i recently bought a pair of replacements, i use them both daily and both the bit to lift snapped off yesterday!
can still use lifting with a toothpick,
ordering 2 more pods only because i have coils left, once they're gone i'll either buy the adaptor posted earlier or just throw it in the bin
anyone planning on buying 1 of these units, don't!

Slap on the wrist for eyeball jumping the gun.
despite visually being identical, some of the coils.aren't fully cross compatible, only one way.
I will do a full test of them all and list.which do work shortly.

anyone recommend a supplier for both the replacement pods & adaptor?
not due any liquids so can't add on for free delivery,
or maybe a good top to use with the adaptor that will fit ok without being too "top heavy" ?
was looking for 1 with a larger capacity than the 2ml i'm used to

Back
Top Bottom