What's new

Voopoo Vinci

510 adapter with innokin zlide and zenith tanks.
All works fine.
A28A88FE-CBB1-4637-97B4-3BD323C3F81D.jpeg
42C8BA4B-0DDB-41B7-B3BB-28B9C6A999C0.jpeg
62FC303F-D17B-49F6-AF1C-8492C85FCA26.jpeg

How secure is the retention with a heavier-than-a-pod tank on top?
Very good no issues..it only slots in one way it fairly tight but easy to remove with a good tug...
Tried with zenith pro tank and was fine..very secure

I just done the rba firmware update for the vinci x.didn't really need to as i'll only use it for low power mtl but im glad I did.
4 clicks of the fire button puts it into rba mode and colour sceme turns to blue with 'rba' shown below the padlock while in rba mode and not only can you use the full 70w if you wanted, the wattage stays on the setting you set it at when removing and replacing the pod :).
20191221_235557[1].jpg

I feel the Vinci is a great bit of kit but it’s a almost kit..
It’s a good size and has good features yet it’s almost perfect..mine occasionally leaks.
On the 1.2ohm coil it’s almost spot on for but me lacks a bit of flavour but that’s me and could be rectified with different coils and juice...maybe a different wattage..
Auto draw don’t work on 1.2ohm I just end up sucking up eliquid..
It’s almost perfect..

@Chris K are the Vinci pods same with the X or are sizes different..
I agree, 1.2 not great, tried for a day then changed back, nothing compares to the artery pal pro for me on mtl but i will continue my search! Got some nice kit on route, the Navi and the boost x

i use this device and recently the rubber bung broke, had to use the wife's spare until replacement tanks came
anyone know if voopoo supply the bungs separately? every other device i've had comes with spare seals,
seems daft to fork out for a new tank every time and feel this will be a recurring issue,
if i can't buy them i may ditch the whole unit once the last is broke

I have a Vinci and it's shite. Don't like it at all. I'll be giving it away after Xmas along with a vaporesso Sky Solo kit.
Nasty little things they are.

i use this device and recently the rubber bung broke, had to use the wife's spare until replacement tanks came
anyone know if voopoo supply the bungs separately? every other device i've had comes with spare seals,
seems daft to fork out for a new tank every time and feel this will be a recurring issue,
if i can't buy them i may ditch the whole unit once the last is broke
Did the corner of the rubber come away, same happened on mine, to my knowledge they dont come with spare bungs neither do the replacement pods

Can still open with a small flat headed screwdriver or a paper clip, not ideal, deffo need to improve the fill port/bung on the pods or at least send spares out with them

Did the corner of the rubber come away, same happened on mine, to my knowledge they dont come with spare bungs neither do the replacement pods

Can still open with a small flat headed screwdriver or a paper clip, not ideal, deffo need to improve the fill port/bung on the pods or at least send spares out with them

yes the tiny bit you pick to lift up fell off, i used a toothpick to lift up then, but then the bung split again,
i like the unit but very poor design to fill the tank

Back
Top Bottom