What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Voopoo Vinci

I’m wondering if the new leakproof ah hum!! Tanks/pods will be compatible with the other Vinci collective..
I reckon they are the same pod, been alot better than it was hardly any liquid leaked at all really

Been using mine for about 2 weeks now, 100% my preference is 0.8 coil.
I have tried the 0.3 and 1.2, very disappointed with the 1.2 tbh (luckily i only purchased it as a single from ubervape), i used it with nic salts and the flavour was just about ok, if i compare that to the artery pal 1.0 coil its no where near but i also understand there is more AF with the Vinci. @AJT how u finding the 1.2 now? i see u tried that one too.

The 0.3 is good, nice flavour and cloud but big clouds are not my thing so rarely use this coil.

The 0.8 is very good, i change the airflow occasionally but there isn't much difference, its more of a restricted DTL which i like. I've used both nic salts and 70/30 but i prefer using a lower nic salt around 10 or 12mg. Decent vape.

I too get some leaking more from the 0.3, tried all the tips in the thread but it does occasionally leak, at night i take the pod off and place it on a bit of kitchen roll.

Dee

Been using mine for about 2 weeks now, 100% my preference is 0.8 coil.
I have tried the 0.3 and 1.2, very disappointed with the 1.2 tbh (luckily i only purchased it as a single from ubervape), i used it with nic salts and the flavour was just about ok, if i compare that to the artery pal 1.0 coil its no where near but i also understand there is more AF with the Vinci. @AJT how u finding the 1.2 now? i see u tried that one too.

The 0.3 is good, nice flavour and cloud but big clouds are not my thing so rarely use this coil.

The 0.8 is very good, i change the airflow occasionally but there isn't much difference, its more of a restricted DTL which i like. I've used both nic salts and 70/30 but i prefer using a lower nic salt around 10 or 12mg. Decent vape.

I too get some leaking more from the 0.3, tried all the tips in the thread but it does occasionally leak, at night i take the pod off and place it on a bit of kitchen roll.

Dee
With regard to the leaking I think it may be coil quality rather than the pod tbh, i changed mine last night and been through 15ml with the 0.3 coil and not leaked anything at all, just push the coil in to the pod as hard as you can till you feel a soft sort of click seems to be great now

I use the 0.8 for nic salts 20mg on the restricted air flow all good, they have brought a 0.6 mesh one out too, and I've heard they are releasing an even lower ohm maybe 0.15 for a bit higher wattage for the vinci x

I have this pod setup and although I do like it and get decent flavour I do have a few issues with it. Firstly I find the battery life to be dire, when I took it to work and used it as a main device I must of had to charge it at least 3 if not 4 times during the day. Also I had an issue with the rubber bung where the part you grip to open up the tank just came away, now making it even more difficult to open. (yes I was careful with it at all times) I just wished I had know about the X version before ordering as I would have ordered that instead. (down to changeable 18650)

I have this pod setup and although I do like it and get decent flavour I do have a few issues with it. Firstly I find the battery life to be dire, when I took it to work and used it as a main device I must of had to charge it at least 3 if not 4 times during the day. Also I had an issue with the rubber bung where the part you grip to open up the tank just came away, now making it even more difficult to open. (yes I was careful with it at all times) I just wished I had know about the X version before ordering as I would have ordered that instead. (down to changeable 18650)
Exactly the same thing happened to mine, rubber corner came away, I was hoping there is a spare rubber bung in the empty replacement pods, got a couple on order, yes at 35w on the 0.3 coil it doesn't last but gotta be expected with a 1500 internal battery, using the 0.8 coil with nic salts though at 12w it would last all day and more, got a vinci x on preorder anyway so when that comes the internal battery one will be used for nic salts and low wattage

P.s. A small flat headed screwdriver under middle part of the bung works fine, just prise it open on the fill side and it pops out easy

Exactly the same thing happened to mine, rubber corner came away, I was hoping there is a spare rubber bung in the empty replacement pods, got a couple on order, yes at 35w on the 0.3 coil it doesn't last but gotta be expected with a 1500 internal battery, using the 0.8 coil with nic salts though at 12w it would last all day and more, got a vinci x on preorder anyway so when that comes the internal battery one will be used for nic salts and low wattage

P.s. A small flat headed screwdriver under middle part of the bung works fine, just prise it open on the fill side and it pops out easy
I was vaping at 18w & 20w and still the battery life was poor. I personally wouldn't recommend, the Vinci x... Well maybe but I haven't tried it.

Hi. The spare pods dont have spare bungs. I had 2 from Vaporl and no spares but im sure the kit came with a spare?

Yeah i get the battery life issue, for me its not a problem as i charge it to and from work and use it as well as a little pod system and alternate.
100% the 0.8 with nic salts or 50% liquid will help as your vaping at lower watts.

Sell it and get something else :).

I picked up the Vinci for Lizzie, we both absolutely loved it, so much so we used to steal it from each other. When I heard the X was coming I ordered one. It arrived on Tuesday...

What a disappointment. It is considerably bigger than the Vinci, knew it would be slightly bigger but it was too big. I like the Vinci as I never even notice it in my pocket, certainly did with the X!

One of my favorite features on the Vinci was the Auto mode. Allowed me to lock the mod (which is more fiddley than most other devices) but still use it and not worry about wattage been altered. The X doesn't have the Auto mode, just Power mode. Massive let down for me.

So disappointed with it I did a straight swap for a normal Vinci within an hour.

I've had a 0.8 coil in the Vinci now for two days, it's near enough perfect. Used the mod since 7am this morning going through 5ml of liquid and the battery still isnt even half way down yet.

Lizzie did nip the end off one of the rubber bungs on her Vinci but we ordered 4 5.5ml pods so plenty spare.

I feel the Vinci is a great bit of kit but it’s a almost kit..
It’s a good size and has good features yet it’s almost perfect..mine occasionally leaks.
On the 1.2ohm coil it’s almost spot on for but me lacks a bit of flavour but that’s me and could be rectified with different coils and juice...maybe a different wattage..
Auto draw don’t work on 1.2ohm I just end up sucking up eliquid..
It’s almost perfect..

@Chris K are the Vinci pods same with the X or are sizes different..

Back
Top Bottom