What's new

Voopoo Vinci

Had mine a few days and it’s a nice looking kit..I like the 5.5ml tank but need to look at all coils that are available I’m using the 1.2ohm but it’s just about doing the job..can not get the draw activated vape to work maybe that’s for dtl..and while it produces sufficient vapour there’s little or no flavour..12 watts seems the best temp for me on the 1.20hm..but more experimenting is required me thinks..overall I really like the kit just got to fine tune it..
The auto firing is very hit & miss even on the DTL coil. It;s probably because there's too much airflow & if it's working by sensing pressure then there's not enough vacuum being created. There is a raft of PnP coils that are compatible so there should be something to suit. They do market this as DTL/MTL but as already said it's full bore DTL or slightly restricted DTL. I couldn't find much difference when rotating the pod but guessing the higher ohm coils also help to restrict the airflow. The flavour on the 0.3 coils is bloody good for a pod.

The auto firing is very hit & miss even on the DTL coil. It;s probably because there's too much airflow & if it's working by sensing pressure then there's not enough vacuum being created. There is a raft of PnP coils that are compatible so there should be something to suit. They do market this as DTL/MTL but as already said it's full bore DTL or slightly restricted DTL. I couldn't find much difference when rotating the pod but guessing the higher ohm coils also help to restrict the airflow. The flavour on the 0.3 coils is bloody good for a pod.
Yes I was basically sucking up the eliquid with nothing happening..I also find no difference rotating the pod..pretty decent bit of kit regardless..I’m fine just firing it via button and got it with 2 extra 5.5ml pods a pack of coils 1.2ohm for £37 delivered..overall I’m happy..

Only when left a couple of days unused. I take the pod off now.
yeah seems to be worse if left unused, will take mine off when not in use

Supposedly this was the advice from voopoo but if they have introduced this leak proof metal jobbie they know there is an issue with it leaking

FB_IMG_1573295205030.jpeg
Screenshot_20191107-191142_Chrome.jpeg

I take mine out as well at night but it leaks in use, probably only a couple of drops worth over 8 hours or so. Maybe the qc on the pods isn’t good and some are better than others

I take mine out as well at night but it leaks in use, probably only a couple of drops worth over 8 hours or so. Maybe the qc on the pods isn’t good and some are better than others
It's either the O ring seals on the coil or, as I suspect juice seeping through the wick & exiting through the air inlet. Have noticed having to purge a couple of times if the mod hasn't been used. This is 70+vg so shouldn't be too thin.

5.5ml ultra large pod.

Do not fully refill the pod 60%-80%

Ok, so why not make a 3.3ml to 4.4ml pod that doesn't leak?

You shouldn't use something as a selling point if you then recommend customers don't take advantage of that point.

Back
Top Bottom