What's new

Voopoo Vinci Pod

Sam Andrews

Achiever
Roll up... roll up...

Today's review is of the vinci pod Kit by @VOOPOO this was very kindly sent to me from Sue @Healthcabin

https://www.healthcabin.net/

20210521_185354.jpg

As always this review is my own thoughts and not associated with anyone from Healthcabin or POTV. Nor have I been paid for my thoughts.

Abit about the kit....

The new vinci pod kit is the newest pod release from voopoo following on from the Vinci Air compatible with PnP coils, the Vinci Mod Pod with its auto and manual draw modes, the Vinci X Mod pod that requires a single 18650 battery powering up to 70W and the Vinci R Mod Pod with 1500mah internal battery.

This new device is aimed for newer vapers with its simply design and use. It houses a smaller battery then all of the above yet claims to last a full day. Let's put it to the test..

It comes in 7 different colour options and for review I recieved the colour dazzling line.

2_dc994091-868b-426f-b131-452c6460ec3c_2048x.jpg

In the box....

This comes in a very small box which slides open to revel the pod sat in a plastic sheet with 2 thumb cut outs to remove easy with the other contents underneath.

• Vinci pod device
• 1 0.8ohm pod
• Type c charging cable
• User manual

20210521_185657.jpg

The specs....

Pod

• Capacity 2ml

• Material PCTG

• Coil resistance 0.8ohm

Battery

• Material Zinc Alloy

• Output 15W

• Input voltage 3.2 – 4.2V

• Resistance range 0.6 – 3.0ohm

• Battery Built in 800mah

The measurements with the pod installed are 93.5 x 24 x 14mm.

The pod....

Unfortunately once again this is a product that comes with only 1 pod and with these being non removable coils that's my first major niggle. As said in previous reviews for a new Vaper if they burn the coil straight away or for any reason it's faulty they're straight back to square one.

With that being said the one pod has a built in 0.8ohm coil built for MTL vapers and underneath is fitted with a airflow hole which is made up of 3 smaller holes giving you a great mtl draw either tight or slightly looser depending on your airflow preference.

20210604_100519.jpg

It's held in by 2 small yet strong sturdy magnets, has a clear strong plastic pod making it easy to see your juice level and has a small yet comfortable duck beak style mouth piece.

16227980057078771023550181072215.jpg

I'm also pleased to say that finally this is a silicone bung filling port made for people with no nails like myself! Voopoo have done a wrap around port meaning it's easy to flick open to reveal a generous filling hole easy to put your bottle nozzles in.

16227980564532687793255353687141.jpg

I have to admit this being non removable coil and a small pod device, I wasn't expecting much but how wrong was I. The flavour this little coil and pod gives is super and having used this for 2 weeks so far it's still going strong which is also impressive. I've used different types of juices in this all being 50/50 MTL but flavour wise this really brings out fruits. Changing from menthol to fruits takes only a few puffs before the flavour changes and I've been very impressed with it especially with the adjustable airflow which really is a decent mtl vape.

The mod...

This little mod is made from a zinc alloy fits easily in the hand and is a great little stealthy bit of kit. It has a 800Mah battery and with the 0.8ohm pod in lasts mostly all day with a steady output of 15W, that being said with its type C Charging it takes around 30 minutes from red to green which is perfect if you're out and about as it lasts a decent amount of time.

16227981047487465014964675244807.jpg

On the side of the device it has a small switch which is easily moved up and down although a little stiff to begin with but, with a good bit of resistance so it won't change in your pocket this is the airflow adjustment. Having it fully closed gives a good tight mtl draw which is how I've preferred using it but you can open it up to give a looser mtl draw but not lose enough for a RDL in my opinion. But with this being made for new or mtl vapers it works perfectly.

20210604_100453.jpg fully closed
20210604_100501.jpg fully open

When vaping its draw activated and it works absolutely fine with no issues the gene chip logo at the bottom illuminates in green, blue or red depending on your battery percentage. This is the one of few devices that when it hits red it generally gives you the 30% battery which is left and doesn't die after 5 puffs which is great if you're out or not near a charging port.

There's minimal branding on the device with just vinci printed on the front and voopoo on the back but nothing that's to in your face and it fits the device very well.

16227982098345163251146872257774.jpg
16227982368334112868866339972339.jpg

Pros and Niggles...

Pros
• Stealthy device
• Great mtl draw
• Good coil life and flavour
• Good battery life for small device
• Adjustable airflow
• Quick charging

Niggles
• 1 pod included
• Non changeable coils

Overall thoughts...

Overall I've really been won over by this device I wasn't expecting much but am happy to say I've been proven wrong. For any Vaper starting out or trying to quit i would fully reccomend this. With its great draw and flavour matched with its simplicity its a winner and you can't go wrong.

I do wish there was another pod included in the kit and the fact its a throw away pod is always a discussion for debate but for the job it's meant to do and what it does its fantastic.

You can get this kit on the health cabin website and don't forget to sign in for a great discount on all products.

https://www.healthcabin.net/voopoo-vinci-pod-system-kit-p/26478.html

20210521_185639.jpg

Scores on the doors....

Flavour- 9/10
Vapour production- 3/10
Build quality- 9/10
Ease of use- 10/10

As always thank you to sue @Healthcabin for providing me this device for review and thank you for reading.

Screenshot_20210209-201701_Samsung Internet.jpg

Great review Sam! My wife has one of these and she really likes it and what you've said pretty much matches what she thinks. One pod though, FFS sake voopoo sort it out will ya, 2 at least.

Hey Sam

Knew u would enjoy it, its a great little kit. After the review I gave mine to one of my besties as she gets all my voopoo kit, she is a massive fan and started off vaping with one of my voopoo kits and won't try anything else lol. She loves it. I would have kept it but she had her eyes on it do couldn't say no lol

Yeah bad choice on voopoo for 1 pod only, i have given that feedback seperately to them as im sure they have seen on most reviews this is a big niggle! But the pods do last sooo long.

Good job mate x

+1 Rew, seems like it could be an intersting option for someone who wants to try vping.
Good review sir.

Back
Top Bottom