What's new

Voopoo Rota

Shetland Sam

Achiever
We are back again with a hardware review.

This was sent out for the purpose of this review. So thank you @VOOPOO. All opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's.

So today we have the Rota. This has sparked a bit of an outcry from the vaping community but I will review the good, the bad and the ugly.

20190210_121754.jpg

So let's talk about the bud at elegant in the room. Yes voopoo in their infinate wisdom decided that this pod mod needed a spinner in the middle. Now this isn't completely balanced so it doesn't perform 100% efficiently. Also spinning at high speed creates to much g-force and you get a little leakage but I'm pretty sure it's just condensation being forced out.

Ok let's move on.

In the box you get

1 X pod
1 X pod battery
Usb cable
And a user manual

This pod has a 340mah battery, 1.8ml capacity, 1.5ohm coil.

No buttons to press just simply inhale to activate it.

I have a couple of issues with it apart from it has a fidget spinner nearly in the middle of it. The fill port on the pod is small. I am yet to fill it without making a mess. And the 1.8ml capacity is a funny number. This could be a good little pod system if they just spent a little more time in development in my opinion. Which is a real shame as I actually enjoy the vape you get from this. And in the interest of testing. You can conceal this pretty well and vape in a library without anyone noticing. ( I do not condone doing this, I did it purely in the name of testing )

So if voopoo reads this. Take out the spinner, make the pod and fill port a bit bigger and you maybe on to a decent pod mod.

I have seen this retailing as low as $20

sounds decent enough just not into the spinner thingy honest review there :2thumbsup:

Nice review Sam [emoji4] don't agree on the vape though it's worse than the juul for vapour production and I'd get a better nic fix rubbing the eliquid between my fingers [emoji23] and I liked the idea of having a spinner to fuck about with in-between Vapes and was pissed off when it was so unevenly weighted, feels like a nice solid heavy little device though [emoji4]

Great review Sam as always been thinking of getting one of these for the wife she use to love a sitting play with one of those spinner things so this would be right up her street .......lol........

Great review Sam as always been thinking of getting one of these for the wife she use to love a sitting play with one of those spinner things so this would be right up her street .......lol........
Then PM me your Addy and I'll send you mine mate you will need to buy some pods but there only a tenner for 3 or 4 from ecigone

I was asked by voopoo to review this but said NO as don't agree with it as its really aimed at kids IMHO

Last edited:
I was asked by voopoo to review this but said NO as don't agree with it as its really aimed at kids IMHO
I won mine in a comp I entered when the better half was still using pods and kids like a nice evenly weighted spinner so I don't think they will buy this because my 9yo had a spin and gave me it back and said how come they are clever enough to make a ecig so small but they can't make it spin right? [emoji23]

Nicely done. I saw one in a vid a little while ago and how it doesn't leak a drop spinning it like a centrifuge. Thought it seemed a little far fetched to be true. They seem to have gone for that gimmick factor that most of us saw it as by the sounds of your experience with it rather than making an intelligent effort to produce a proper device. Sounds like a fail.

Back
Top Bottom